User Tag List

Page 15 of 728 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

How can you not know the meaning of John Lennon's 'Imagine' lyrics?
    Did Dr. Seuss books give you trouble, as well?

Dumb ass!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Why can you not be consistent?

Fuck this for a game of soldiers.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    dam...don't get me started on driving...it's like people suddenly become retarded when it starts raining
    And when the snow melts. The retards wake up from hibernation, and it's scary.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

my scanner wont scan/recognize negatives or wont see them unless they have some dust on them that needs to be taken off. i spilled half litre of tea on my computer desk ruining my candy because i was so pissed off at the scanner that i punched the table, because of the tea spill i ran to toilet to get some paper to dry the table, i opened the door with too much force and broke it(crap design has caused it to almost brake already).

now i dont have a door on my toilet, lost my candy and im too fucking pissed off to scan the negatives that i want to scan.

:steam: FUCK
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I'M GOING TO CUT A BITCH I'M SO MAD!!!!!

So, maybe I'm wrong, but I would assume any run-o'-the-mill college would be happy and willing to help you out quickly if you took the time to drive the half hour from your house to there to pick up an official transcript.
    I would also assume it would be easy to retrieve an official transcript. Oh hey, just go here, ask them to pull up this girl's name, and click print. That would probably take at the least 5 minutes to do.
    Oh, but no. My college has proven its incompetence yet again. No matter how much I fight with them, I'm fighting the most illogical dim-witted people, but probably the smartest people in the town sadly.
    So I go in, ask for my transcripts, fill out a form, and then the lady is like 'YOU HAVE TO FILL OUT YOUR ADDRESS IN ALL THREE BOXES!'
    Really? Is that necessary? Oh, you just like wasting my time, and my gas to fucking drive here, because you have no life and have nothing better to do except call your sister and gossip about how you saw so-and-so talking to who gives a fuck.
    So, I did what the bitch demanded of me, and I asked 'So how long will it take to get the transcript, 10 minutes, half hour, an hour, a day?'
    Her response "It takes 5 days to process and make the transcript..."
    LIKE FUCK IT DOES! I COULD GO FUCKING GET IT RIGHT NOW IF I DRUGGED YOU, GOT ON YOUR COMPUTER AND FUCKING PRINTED IT OUT BY MYSELF!!! WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT'S SO FUCKING IMPORTANT?! I WALKED IN AND SAW YOU TALKING ABOUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON THE PHONE! DOES THAT LOOK IMPORTANT TO YOU, BECAUSE IF IT DOES, I WILL MAKE SURE TO GET YOU AND EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THIS DAMN COLLEGE ON ADMINISTRATION FIRED, AND SHUT THE SCHOOL DOWN BECAUSE IT'S A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PLACE RUN BY TERRIBLE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    :steam::steam::steam::steam::steam::steam:

:SaiyanSmilie_anim:

Okay. I'm done.

Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    I'M GOING TO CUT A BITCH I'M SO MAD!!!!!

So, maybe I'm wrong, but I would assume any run-o'-the-mill college would be happy and willing to help you out quickly if you took the time to drive the half hour from your house to there to pick up an official transcript.
    I would also assume it would be easy to retrieve an official transcript. Oh hey, just go here, ask them to pull up this girl's name, and click print. That would probably take at the least 5 minutes to do.
    Oh, but no. My college has proven its incompetence yet again. No matter how much I fight with them, I'm fighting the most illogical dim-witted people, but probably the smartest people in the town sadly.
    So I go in, ask for my transcripts, fill out a form, and then the lady is like 'YOU HAVE TO FILL OUT YOUR ADDRESS IN ALL THREE BOXES!'
    Really? Is that necessary? Oh, you just like wasting my time, and my gas to fucking drive here, because you have no life and have nothing better to do except call your sister and gossip about how you saw so-and-so talking to who gives a fuck.
    So, I did what the bitch demanded of me, and I asked 'So how long will it take to get the transcript, 10 minutes, half hour, an hour, a day?'
    Her response "It takes 5 days to process and make the transcript..."
    LIKE FUCK IT DOES! I COULD GO FUCKING GET IT RIGHT NOW IF I DRUGGED YOU, GOT ON YOUR COMPUTER AND FUCKING PRINTED IT OUT BY MYSELF!!! WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT'S SO FUCKING IMPORTANT?! I WALKED IN AND SAW YOU TALKING ABOUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON THE PHONE! DOES THAT LOOK IMPORTANT TO YOU, BECAUSE IF IT DOES, I WILL MAKE SURE TO GET YOU AND EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THIS DAMN COLLEGE ON ADMINISTRATION FIRED, AND SHUT THE SCHOOL DOWN BECAUSE IT'S A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PLACE RUN BY TERRIBLE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    :steam::steam::steam::steam::steam::steam:

:SaiyanSmilie_anim:

Okay. I'm done.
    I think I love you.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Seriously, student, I TOLD you you couldn't have an extension on your paper! We already extended the deadline TWO WEEKS and if you couldn't be bothered to write the paper before the last day, that's your problem. Emailing me on the day of the deadline saying "I just realized this paper is important" is not going to sway me.

Then I find out that you never turned in the paper at all?? Well, since it's now two weeks after the extended deadline, you're getting an F, just so you know.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ESFJ

To you cock sucking money grabbing bastards.

So i order food online last night on my shitty slow desktop and it won't accept my debit card. I use my sons netbook later in the evening and when putting in my credit card details, i don't even get the security page asking for my password etc, the fucking site takes me back to the homepage and my shopping is lost. Not even an email to say anything.

So after work today i do my shopping at tesco and get a taxi home.

7.45pm tonight .. Why the fuck are you delivering my food and debiting my credit card when i didn't supply you with all the information.

Oh you are going to send me an email tomorrow telling me you are going to reimburse my Credit card .. Too fucking damn right you are. And the rest.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

You are going to drive me right into the mass grave of insanity with your crazy-ass, fucking wishy-washy bullshit!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME????

Self sustaining supernova Array Zoom's Avatar
    Enneagram
    9w8

I'm scared about the future, because I'm breaking up with one of my main support systems (significant other), and all of my friends and family are in other states or countries. I know I can handle the logistics, but emotionally no one is here.

Fuck.

Fuck that, I own this. Rawr.