Thread: The Rant Thread

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by AngryWhoremoans View Post
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvNffU6UcE"]Did you?[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ESFJ

Not a rant, more of a plea.

Dear universe.

I understand. You're putting before me highs and lows, bends and twists as you believe i can handle situations even if i think otherwise.
    The irony may be that it builds character, but just for once, please allow me a little rest before i have to jump through the next hoop.
    I'm tired.

Kind regards,

Saslou
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

And then, all of the sudden, without any obvious reason, an intense feeling of self-hatred overwhelms me, even though I have this feeling I did a good job on my cultural psychology exam today (and I'm reading on Facebook that others who've studied harder feel like they haven't). I HATE IT!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Striving for balance Array Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I NEED A BREAK DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait, it's Friday. Good.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    I NEED A BREAK DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait, it's Friday. Good.
    Partyin' partyin', yeah! Partyin' partyin', yeah! Fun fun fun fun.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

I am really fed up with my job.

1 day off and then working nine 10-hour days straight?

You gotta be fucking joking. I'm only human!

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

You keep getting this wrong all the time! ALL THE TIME!
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w3
    Socionics
    sx

Kay I have a philosophical rant!

It realy makes me pissed how the world concept today states the life is suposed to be survived not lived!

Everything in life is important, literaly everything. I believe that today we live in a world where money, status, religion are the leading causes of death and, strangely, the most aspired things to have. I guess if we payed less atention to gold, silver, books, tittles and more atention to wine, happyness and family we'd be much better =D

I dont know if what i said is pratical, but quite frankly i dont care if it's not...
    "Try and fail, try again and fail better!"

E67% N84% T67% P95% (Procastination FTW, begining next monday)

"It's not bad gammar, it's a sexy brasilian accent"

R12:21

Striving for balance Array Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthtuk View Post
    Kay I have a philosophical rant!

It realy makes me pissed how the world concept today states the life is suposed to be survived not lived!

Everything in life is important, literaly everything. I believe that today we live in a world where money, status, religion are the leading causes of death and, strangely, the most aspired things to have. I guess if we payed less atention to gold, silver, books, tittles and more atention to wine, happyness and family we'd be much better =D

I dont know if what i said is pratical, but quite frankly i dont care if it's not...
    And that, my dear sir, is why I'm having a prosecco evening. ;D I do this maybe once every three years or so, but it's going to be a prosecco, strawberries, and chocolate night. Ooooohhhh yeah!!!

Since alcohol generally just mellows me out and makes me tired rather than pumping me up (probably because everything else in life does, so something has to calm my crazy azz down) I'll make it really interesting and drink coffee. Then I'll get a little buzz from both. BAHAHAHHAA!

/end shadow Se or whatever it's called
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.