User Tag List

Page 144 of 711 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244644 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 7109

Thread: The Rant Thread

Artisan Conquerer Array Halla74's Avatar
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    Do we already have something like this on here? If not I would like to introduce the rant thread, which is a way to let off some steam online and often far healthier than flinging all your undiluted anger at the culprit.
    Dear Moron,

Why are you running around like a psychotic gorilla, messing up everything, and actling like a total a$$ just because you got put in charge of something for a short while?

Grow up, and realize that the people you are trouncing on now will be around when your "reign" ceases to exist, and then it is PAYBACK TIME.

Best regards,

Ahhhhhhhh! That did feel good! Thanks, Lightyear!
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

"If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar

SCENE: Aquarelle is at her desk, writing an email to check in with a very nice, responsible student.

B (appearing at cubicle entrance): There's a Montpellier summer student here. Do you have a few minutes to answer questions.
    Aquarelle: Okay, I'll be right out.
    B: Thanks. (Exit, stage left)
    Aquarelle (to self): I know it's going to be G.

Aquarelle walks out to resource center, sees G, a non-traditional (read: woman in her mid-40s) student, waiting.
    Aquarelle: Hi, G.
    G: Hi, nice to see you!
    The shake hands.
    G: I just had a few questions, if you have a minute.
    Aquarelle: Sure. (sits down at table with G)
    G: I was just having my passport photos taken... you guys really need 5? Just curious, what are those for?
    Aquarelle: They're used for administrative purposes onsite, for things like getting your student ID, registering you at the university...
    G: 5? Really? That's 2. (Looks at Aquarelle expectantly)
    Aquarelle (shrugs): That's what the requirement is. I don't know all the ins and outs, but the onsite staff needs 5 for administrative purposes.
    G: Okay. Now, I think I have all these forms completed (Shows forms to Aquarelle).
    Aquarelle: Okay, looks perfect. Great!
    G tries to hand forms to Aquarelle.
    Aquarelle: You'll want to upload those. You can use one of our scanners, right over there, and just upload them to your checklist.
    G:....I'm afraid I don't know how to do that.
    Aquarelle: Someone can help you out.
    G: Okay, I'll ask for some help. Thanks!

Sounds fairly innocuous, but OMG was that annoying! We need 5 photos because we need 5 fricking photos, that's why! And we don't take fricking hard copy forms! Upload them!! :steam:
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert

When people get to talking about gender and sexual politics (on this forum and IRL) I want to fucking kill someone. Honestly, it's even worse IRL. Do not fucking talk about that bullshit with me unless you want eventually to get punched in the face.

Honestly, it's a topic that the average person, in all his/her ignorance and crudeness, is not capable of discussing.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Some people need to learn tact..........MY GOD.......... you always sound like you have a major stick up your butt....half the time, I want to say "well, no shit, dumbass".

Completely unbelievable.

I don't understand how there can be such a divide in communication, really can't. Just unbelievable.

I'm pissed.

What the f*ck happened to you? Why and when did you become such a holier-than-thouall b*tch? Was that handle change your officiation into the order of Adi Sankara? Are you a self-anointed Swami now?

How about you climb down from your pretentious tower of satin, asscetic-coddling pillows and start talking with other people rather than preaching your clipped, pharisaic dogmas at them-- you arrogant, narrow, self-righteous, out-of-touch, almost-epicene, punctilious bint...?

Rhetorical question. We common folk know the answer.

Now that ladies and gentlemen, is a rant. I'm off to the gym.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

There is nothing that a reasonable discussion won't resolve even if one's presence is regarded as dubious and superfluous. Stop speculating, ignoring the subject behind the scenes and speak your mind in a constructive manner with people once and for all. Turn your rants into something more productive and positive. /Rant

Thanks idiot for telling on me to the prof about me not participating on the group project just because you misinterpreted something I said. The joke's on you because I was the ONLY one in my group that paid attention to the requirements when he said the project was cancelled. It rocked that you guys decided give me a "serious talking to" and that you told me that you thought my grade was fucked just because you decided to tattle on me. The prof's response. "hmmm, I thought I was the one that graded...?" Now I really don't care that people refer to as part of the ugliest couple on campus, "bowling ball", and the "awkward couple". Why don't you hit a car for the fifth time so your insurance goes up while you're at it?

Yay, I don't have to deal with the people next year that I have made my semester a living hell. I am now going to avoid the people that other people don't like because that is how I keep getting burned.

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    5w4 sp/so

My nemesis, my mortal enemy, thy name is procrastination.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

You know what's really annoying!!!!!! Filling out online applications.....just take my resume, why do you want both! What a waste of time.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari