MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

I am displeased. VERY displeased. :steam:
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Arrr, I have to spend a good part of the evening transcribing an interview with a Chilean psychologist (trauma expert) and it becomes clear after listening to the guy for just a few minutes, that he is a total quack. He keeps repeating the same empty phrases about "activating positive emotions" and "avoiding negative emotions like fear".. WTF, how did this guy become a sought after interviewee for worldwide television???

Call it luxury, but my work motivation is closely linked to my interest in the text I have to translate, and this promises to be endless gibberish.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Not true.
    That should keep her in line.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Arrr, I have to spend a good part of the evening transcribing an interview with a Chilean psychologist (trauma expert) and it becomes clear after listening to the guy for just a few minutes, that he is a total quack. He keeps repeating the same empty phrases about "activating positive emotions" and "avoiding negative emotions like fear".. WTF, how did this guy become a sought after interviewee for worldwide television???

Call it luxury, but my work motivation is closely linked to my interest in the text I have to translate, and this promises to be endless gibberish.
    Haha, oh man. Tough break; good luck getting through it.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

I need downtime and I've gotten none for months and my mother can't understand why I'd need that. If I express any feelings of being overwhelmed or submerged by it all and just wishing for three uninteruppted days to catch up so I have less niggling away, she offers solutions like, "Have you ever thought of making a list of things to do?". Meanwhile, she keeps reminding me of what needs to be done even though I am very aware and then wants to decide on the order it is done or adds more to the load which is much lower on the priority list and then acts resigned and like she's giving me a wide berth if I say that I do have a plan and that it's just in a slightly different order, but that I understand what is important to get done and when by. I feel like screaming right now and yet I know that is terribly unreasonable too.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Brother, you're a dick.
    My Dad has needed help up north for the past two days, And You Said You Would Go Help, because the man is fucking 56 years old, overweight, and a chronic alcoholic and smoker.. and because the only other person to help him is his 91 year old father with terrible knees. You say your car is acting up so you can't drive to the train, but we'll see if come tomorrow it lets you go pick up your son without issue. Personally, I think you're just a lazy motherfucker that has no real gratitude or respect, who would rather play up an issue than truly make an attempt to do what needs to be done.

Also, you're furthermore a dick for not having the decency nor courtesy to call my Dad up today and give him some form of excuse. You're lucky he called me and didn't go to the train station to pick up your m.i.a. ass. Douchebag.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Where is a goddamn fucking magic wand when you need one!?

I'm tempted to burn all this paper work instead of filing it out...

And oh, yeah...Ms. E, it's totally "as is" today. That's what you get for calling me at 8:00 fucking a.m.

Wow...that felt rather good.

NPcomplete

I feel like punching that smirk out of your face, mister nemesis.

Glycerine

Working with two other EXXJs in a group is hell.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

A while ago I decided I don't want do attend weddings and I do want to attend funerals. This is for ideological reasons (it's pretty much the only thing I have ideals in). But when my grandmother's brother died, I really really wanted to attend the funeral, but I wasn't allowed to because "it's a funeral and funerals are bad for your soul". Now my cousin's getting married and I really don't want to go because I'm against weddings, but now my parents are forcing me to go there. WTF? It's like forcing a muslims to eat bacon! I still don't understand how people can spend fortunes on a party just to announce they're gonna make each other miserable for the next 5-40 years.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.