User Tag List

Page 142 of 729 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242642 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 7281

Thread: The Rant Thread

It's annoying to have a friend who ALWAYS listens to her boyfriend, it's like she can't think for herself or even chose her own friends. What he says goes...I am lucky to still be around, I guess I made the cut. It sucks that I can't rely on her 100% as a friend. If her manager, oops I mean boyfriend changes his mind I'm out! Lame. And is any of the advice she gives me really coming from her heart or is it coming from him?! I will be there for her, but I won't expect anything real from her...kinda sucks.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    It's annoying to have a friend who ALWAYS listens to her boyfriend, it's like she can't think for herself or even chose her own friends. What he says goes...I am lucky to still be around, I guess I made the cut. It sucks that I can't rely on her 100% as a friend. If her manager, oops I mean boyfriend changes his mind I'm out! Lame. And is any of the advice she gives me really coming from her heart or is it coming from him?! I will be there for her, but I won't expect anything real from her...kinda sucks.
    I feel ya, girl.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

What? Jennifer, you didn't do the step together step together 80 dancing to "I Saw Him Standing There"? You haven't lived!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Why even believe the words of another man? Words are all they are. Religion is mainly a tool for control. It can be a positive thing for some though so I'm not totally bashing it . At my weakest moment just recently I thought about going to church, to hear some good and positive "stories". But trust, I couldnt ever fully believe, I still think being agnostic is where it's at .
    Not true.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

why can't girls talk about excretory functions without it being totally unacceptable? see. i don't even want to say it here.

POOPING, damn it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    why can't girls talk about excretory functions without it being totally unacceptable? see. i don't even want to say it here.

POOPING, damn it.
    The few of us guys that have figured out that you do it don't like to tell the others, it's like telling a 6 year old that there's no such thing as Santa.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post

POOPING, damn it.
    Sick dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Not true.
    What do you think then ?
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Default !

Kind of weak, but I was soured at the time:

I went to the grocery store early in the day, to avoid long lines, and that worked. At the cash register, the lines were only one or two people long. So I stood behind some lady in a motorized scooter, and then I noticed one of the cashiers around me finishing up with her line. Figuring I may as well streamline their operation (because people, if behind you in line, want any chance to speed up this checkout process), I was about to stroll around the motorized woman's aisle to stand at that other register.

Before I started moving, that cashier shouted out, "Hey, I'm open over here!" and was echoed by the cashier I was currently standing by also shouting, "Hey, she's open over there!" I groaned back, "I heard her! I see it!" and walked over as I was already planning to do. The new cashier said, "Hello, haha, I thought you didn't see me!" "I saw it, and I was already going to come over here. I know you're all in a hurry to push me out the door, but..." Probably that was where she became monumentally confused. Poor woman. I know 99% of people would have appreciated their help in pointing out the shortest line/queue, and by their luck, they just happened to give it to me, the one person who doesn't want to be rushed.

She said good-naturedly, "No, we were just trying to help you out, cut down your waiting time." And this place often has waits of 10 or 15 minutes at the cash registers. "Well actually, I like to take my time," I replied. After I gathered my items and paid, she tried to conciliate, "Have a good day. And we weren't trying to kick you out." "I understand that." Never mind, she either gets what I mean, or doesn't.

The more I thought about it, the more annoyed I got. All week at work, I operate in that mindset of hurrying things through as quickly as possible, with the boss eager to know how I can finish a task in 23 minutes instead of 25 minutes. The weekend would be nice as a refuge from that. But no, people are always in a hurry. It happens on the road, it happens in lines/queues at stores, it happens everywhere. It happens at DisneyWorld, even. No escape. Why are people so lame?

Plus people implying that I'm slow-moving again, and that that's some kind of crime. Do not appreciate the constant hounding about that.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp

Along those same lines, I am amazed at the people who are in such a hurry in the morning, who are crazily rushing to get to somewhere they don't want to be. I like my drive in the morning to work. Coffee, radio, maybe a snack. Extra traffic? oh well. Ease the seat back and relax a bit...
    Smile! Now!

Some people are like Slinkys.
    Useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

End of line.