User Tag List

Page 141 of 726 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241641 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 7256

Thread: The Rant Thread

ThatGirl

Its not a sports bra if I still wobble!!!!!

Quiet, Dolly Parton.
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

ThatGirl

Ha! You laugh, but my chest...she cries....

:p seriously though is it too much to ask for some well made work outt clothes?

Sounds like a biz opp, to me. Go design a line of workout wear for women with sensitive boobies.
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

What I think you're doing is trying to mask the smell of pot with the smell of lysol. It doesn't work too well, asshole. All it really does is doubly permeate into my room through the vents, giving me a headache, and making me want to gouge your eyes out with a rusty spoon while shoving the entire can of lysol down your throat-hole.
    You're not 15. Knock it off, jackhole.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

A lesson I have learned: never get too drunk or too stoned, don't grab random asses and don't have others grab your ass when you're trying to score someone special. And especially don't do those at the same time. And if they're flirting with someone else, don't you ever call them "cute together". Before you know it, you accidentally set up your secret crush with a random ginger.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Ha! You laugh, but my chest...she cries....

:p seriously though is it too much to ask for some well made work outt clothes?
    Sometimes! I had to go out and buy 2 new sports bras recently, but I like them. One is Under Armour & the other is Champion.
    I have more problems with normal bras than sports bras though. I swear those things are just made to hate on boobilees, especially when the underwire decides to attack either the armpit or cleavage-canyon.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Remind me again why I left doing my tax declaration to the last day of the month

And this time it is income and VAT!!!

I think certain people should be legally exempt from having to deal with administrative paperwork, making income spreadsheets, writing and filing bills and handling money in general.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Seriously, what the fuck is the point of these job question things? They really are getting dumber and dumber.

Why the fuck does it matter how well I got along with my family when I was five? And why do you keep asking about it? WHO THE FUCK CARES?!?!?

It's like, are they asking me if I'm a hood rat, or a bible thumper?

And that application took me three hours to fill out...Personally, I just don't think a minimum wage job that a monkey could do should require that much work.

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Oh the ignorance. It BURNS. So myopic and impervious to rationale, yet so full of conviction. Gotta be the worst combination of traits.

Oh, and--obvious suck-up is obvious... blows my mind how blatant it is.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.