User Tag List

Page 132 of 727 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232632 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 7266

Thread: The Rant Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I so need a hug right now. Not a creepy "let's go to the bathroom" hug, just a nice hug.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hug_machine

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Headache again today! What is up??
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

happy holidays!

MBTI
    ENTP

I keep getting sick at the beginning of term and then having trouble catching up. I did this last term and passed under half of my classes. If I do this again, I don't know what will happen. I'm scared. High school was so trivial. Why did I think a hard college was a good idea?
    "'You scoundrel, you have wronged me,' hissed the philosopher. 'May you live forever!'" - Ambrose Bierce

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

How can people just forget?

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    This already happened yesterday, but I kept wondering if I should post this or not.

Let's be clear about it: yes, the stereotype is true, women in my country are whores. Or, to be a little bit more precise, people seem to think they can use us as whores.

Yesterday I was supposed to have my somaniest theory exam and I was waiting for the bus to arrive. I got there much earlier, so if I my bus didn't arrive, I could take the one before that one. So I kept waiting and waiting and waiting and the bus didn't arrive. I was standing at the bus stop for an hour, while the busses are supposed to arrive every thirty minutes. In fact, two busses should have gotten there while I stood there in the hot, boiling sun. So I stayed there, waiting patiently, until I realized there was no fucking way to make it to my theory exam this way. I complained a bit to a few women who were waiting for at least an hour as well, apparently a bus driver who was supposed to drive the bus that should have arrived there listened to my complainings too. Then I left and I went to the cycle shed, so I could get my bike and go home.

While I went to the cycle shed, apparently the bus driver followed me. He stopped me while and he asked me if I still needed to go to my theory exam. I said that there was no need, because I'd get there too late anyway. These were his exact words: "I don't know what you'd give to get to your theory exam, but if you change your mind, I can bring you there. It doesn't have to cost any money at all. I can bring you there for free, really, all you have to do is join me to the bathroom and then we'll see." I said "no, thank you" and I ran into the cycle shed. It was when I unlocked my bike, when I realized what the exact words of that man were and what he really wanted.

I knew I had a bad sense of style, but I never expected to ever be mistaken for a prostitute.
    Ouch, that was so nasty of him... :ouch: I hope you feel better after taking a shower - I've heard it can help with Creepy Dude Goosebumps.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Ouch, that was so nasty of him... :ouch: I hope you feel better after taking a shower - I've heard it can help with Creepy Dude Goosebumps.
    I showered twice, still feel aweful and feelery. I'm feeling so feelery that this afternoon I nearly considered going vegan.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Sniffles

I'm so sick of hearing "Grenade" by Bruno Mars.

NPcomplete

I'm too tired to rant properly, but what's with profs and vague language? Why can't you be more precise Mr Prof? Whyyyy?

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Hera View Post
    How can people just forget?
    I don't.