User Tag List

Page 131 of 729 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231631 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 7286

Thread: The Rant Thread

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I just got back from a wedding. It's one of the few times I dress up and I was hoping to get a decent enough photo of myself to post to the forum's lounge. Several were taken of me but I felt that none of them look decent. I either smile too awkward or look like I'm pouting or I'm looking in the wrong direction. Why is it that some people seem to look good in every photo taken of them and others can never get a decent pose?
    I call those people "sensors."

I kid, but I feel your pain. I think about 1 out of 1000 actually looks decent of me. As soon as a camera gets pulled out I turn into a robot. Recently I got interviewed by a magazine for my business (nothing exciting believe you me) and the photographer was sooo pissed at me. "Do you know how to smile without making it look like you are in pain?"

answer: fuck. no.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Colleague in the French department, I like you a lot, I think you're great, but fuck you for ruining what started out as a good morning. I'm sorry all of my students are contacting you individually for their academic advising meetings; it's not my fault if they "didn't know" about the group meeting we arranged! And as for your question about whether you have to meet with them.... well, I don't have any say over that, but I'm pretty sure it's part of your job! If you don't want to do your job, I don't give a fuck, but there's nothing I can do-- I can't change the procedure.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

I'm fucking hurt as hell right now and I can't function at all.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

How could I be so stupid?! Thinking that I could function without meds or therapists?! Now I'm failing school, because I didn't admit to myself or anyone else that something was amiss
    by @magpie

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    How could I be so stupid?! Thinking that I could function without meds or therapists?! Now I'm failing school, because I didn't admit to myself or anyone else that something was amiss
    My darling, welcome to my world, I am currently negotiating to drop back to one class because i thought i didn't need my meds... SO EFFING WRONG.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Glycerine

I am emotionally burned out. Let's hope I don't have another mental breakdown soon.

Anew Leaf

I am angry. And I am almost never angry.

I have had it up to here with changes in my life.

Dear Universe: Go Away.

Me.

ThatGirl

Wouldn't the universe going away be a pretty big fucking change?

Just saying.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

This already happened yesterday, but I kept wondering if I should post this or not.

Let's be clear about it: yes, the stereotype is true, women in my country are whores. Or, to be a little bit more precise, people seem to think they can use us as whores.

Yesterday I was supposed to have my somaniest theory exam and I was waiting for the bus to arrive. I got there much earlier, so if I my bus didn't arrive, I could take the one before that one. So I kept waiting and waiting and waiting and the bus didn't arrive. I was standing at the bus stop for an hour, while the busses are supposed to arrive every thirty minutes. In fact, two busses should have gotten there while I stood there in the hot, boiling sun. So I stayed there, waiting patiently, until I realized there was no fucking way to make it to my theory exam this way. I complained a bit to a few women who were waiting for at least an hour as well, apparently a bus driver who was supposed to drive the bus that should have arrived there listened to my complainings too. Then I left and I went to the cycle shed, so I could get my bike and go home.

While I went to the cycle shed, apparently the bus driver followed me. He stopped me while and he asked me if I still needed to go to my theory exam. I said that there was no need, because I'd get there too late anyway. These were his exact words: "I don't know what you'd give to get to your theory exam, but if you change your mind, I can bring you there. It doesn't have to cost any money at all. I can bring you there for free, really, all you have to do is join me to the bathroom and then we'll see." I said "no, thank you" and I ran into the cycle shed. It was when I unlocked my bike, when I realized what the exact words of that man were and what he really wanted.

I knew I had a bad sense of style, but I never expected to ever be mistaken for a prostitute.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I so need a hug right now. Not a creepy "let's go to the bathroom" hug, just a nice hug.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.