User Tag List

Page 127 of 728 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 7277

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Some spammer is running rampant. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?!?!

figsfiggyfigs

.... crappy two weeks.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post

.... crappy two weeks.

Glycerine

All the shit is hitting the fan. When will it ever stop happening? I need to stop being people's effing therapist and be a hermit for a month. At least I got to dance with some nice fraternity guys. Life is good again.... for awhile.

Insert witty line here... Array Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Hey internet, you can stop knocking out any time now. Thanx
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't understand how my ultra-Christian relatives can think it's okay to make fun of "weetawds." I mean, I can let it slide a little from my 18-year-old cousin-once-removed... he's still pretty young... but my 39-year-old cousin and my aunt?? They should know better. I love them dearly, but some of their beliefs are serious f*cked up.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

garbage

A good 90% of the posts on the a particular forum that try to apply cognitive functions to real life situations do so in a terribly stereotypical and contemptuous way. They make me want to punch my monitor until my knuckles bleed. What the fuck, people? It's as if you're posting from a magical fairytale theory-world, where people behave exactly as per your frameworks, and that forms the basis of every single logical conclusion that you draw about them. Your conclusions would be correct if your assumptions weren't so terrible. Bravo.

I should probably just not read them, but I'm not smart enough for that. I guess it's because of my Ti or Ni being in somesuch position on some type description or some bullshit? I'm not sure.

Edit: I removed the reference to the forum that I'm talking about so that people don't get offended.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Today, my Fi made me cry. Then Te told me to shut up. Then Se dragged me out of my doldrums with a shiny new toy. Ni poo-pooed everything, especially my new toy, calling it superficial and useless. Then Fi made me cry again..........

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    A good 90% of the posts on the a particular forum that try to apply cognitive functions to real life situations do so in a terribly stereotypical and contemptuous way. They make me want to punch my monitor until my knuckles bleed. What the fuck, people? It's as if you're posting from a magical fairytale theory-world, where people behave exactly as per your frameworks, and that forms the basis of every single logical conclusion that you draw about them. Your conclusions would be correct if your assumptions weren't so terrible. Bravo.

I should probably just not read them, but I'm not smart enough for that. I guess it's because of my Ti or Ni being in somesuch position on some type description or some bullshit? I'm not sure.

Edit: I removed the reference to the forum that I'm talking about so that people don't get offended.

Dear Bologna

I think i might love you for this. People are people and can be lovely or utter assholes regardless of type.

I might as well say that being an INFP, i only want an INTJ 5w6, and he better be a fucking saggitarius too. You know, because I'm an aquarius and im an air sign and saggitarians are fire signs and air and fire signs get along really welll... <insert vacant giggle here>

Urgh. sorry, that was probably some fucntion overload of some sort. I'm sure i'll be corrected.

/endrant.

Love, Nijntje

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

OH

and ALSO. (while im ranting anyway...)

Dear Customer.

When you phrase your question as a sentence like this; "I had a wine last weekend, it was a sweet red one, i think it was a rosé, but i can't remember the name of it"

PLEASE do not assume that i will have an answer for you when you continue with; "Do you know which one it was?"

Um.

No.

As i was not there and privvy to your drinking i would not know which one it was. Describe the label to me and i MIGHT have a chance of guessing it, but as there are THOUSANDS of different rosés out there in the world of wine, just saying it was "sweet" isn't quiiiiiiite going to cut it for me.

Please do not get genuinely pissy with me when i cannot answer your vague question.

Thank you.

Love,

Nijntje.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs