User Tag List

Page 126 of 728 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226626 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 7274

Thread: The Rant Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

maybe if you were actually funny instead of just an obnoxious tool, I'd like you. But even after telling you to stop you keep on.
    by @magpie

I can't believe that idiot. You. Are. Fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Two options I might suggest:

1) earplugs

2) a web site called www.simplynoise.com it is pure, soothing white noise...or pink noise...or brown noise...sounds like a fan, or rain, or the ocean, or low static between radio stations...it's supposed to be good for your brain, and would be better for your ears...if you use headphones or ear buds, you won't be able to hear his music, probably
    Thanks for the site! I love the brown one.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest
    3) Tell that fucker to turn his music down. I would have handled this by now, personally.
    LOL. He's one of those really nice but unaware types of people that make you feel terrible for even thinking mean thoughts about them, you know? I was trying for as long as possible to just...not, and hope it would go away soon. I can't believe I even had to say something, it seems like that would be common sense. Anyway, the bright side: since I did finally say something, today it hasn't happened at all so far and I can think again.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    YOU IDIOT? WHY DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DELETE ALL OF MY MESSAGES THAT WERE DUMPED INTO ...
    ^ Now THAT'S FUNNY!!! The entire post!

I hate it when people don't take accountability for whatever it was they did wrong, and instead try and make you look like the idiot RAWR! JERK YOUR MAKING MY LIFE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    i want to see the messages.
    You can't because they're audio. Every single one of those 15 messages begins with the eloquent exposition "Yeah Nathan... uhh... *licks chops*... I'm trying to reach you... eh". No shit. Why else would you be calling me from your room 30 goddamn feet away? What kind of twisted logic floats through your brainfat?

MBTI
    yupp

I'm tired of being supportive towards others but as soon as I'm no longer useful to them, I don't exist. FUCK THEM! I'm sick of being the person to help others through shit just to be ignored or treated like shit. Why does this happen? am I bad person?
    by @magpie

MBTI
    yupp

sometimes the movie just sucks, yes I get sometimes people are disappointed sequels aren't a carbon copy, and should I like a movie because everyone else does? well that's just as retarded. Take Crash for example, everyone was telling me what a great movie it was, so I watched it and personally I didn't care for it. Does that make me a retard? I don't think so. If some one doesn't like a movie you like, who gives a fuck? do you really care that much about your precious fucking movie? You know what you like I don't think other people not liking that same thing should change your opinion of them. I have friends who love jersey shore I think it's the trashiest show on tv. But if people like things to make sense to them and when something doesn't yeah they're not going to like a movie and will probably review it poorly. I just don't think it's worth getting upset over. If I got mad every time somebody did something I didn't like I'd be one of those people with a bomb strapped to their chest blowing up a public place. It's just a fucking rating, get over it.
    by @magpie

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

First off, you're a fucking dick. I don't care if what you did was out of humor or trying to impress your friends, but I guess what we have done personally and how I would be affected by that when you threw it publicly didn't matter. It's alright now, since you don't matter anymore either, not enough for you to be in my contact list, Facebook friend, etc. Seems fair enough, right?

And secondly, I hate money. I hate it so much.

I hate not being able to find a job, and coming home every fucking day listening to how horrible I am for not being able to find a job and how all my mom's friend's daughters all have jobs, on the hour. Fuck jobs.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Jesus Fucking Christ. Trolls should be lined up against a wall and shot!