User Tag List

Page 119 of 729 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219619 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 7283

Thread: The Rant Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

uggghhh!! my room mate cracked my scale! I don't mind if she uses it, but her fat ass caused there to be a crack on the edge, it still works, but still.
    by @magpie

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I feel like my pledge class is pissed at me for a number of things that I believe are out of my control. Seriously, I'm sorry that the other thing that I am EQUALLY involved in along with pledging occurs during the weekends in which I have to go out of town and makes it impossible for me to work on things you want me to work on with you DURING THE WEEKEND! Even though you haven't said anything to me yet, the fact that you seem to talk about everyone who isn't meeting with others makes me feel like I'm not left out of your gossip either. I HAVE TOLD YOU FROM THE BEGINNING THAT A LOT OF MY WEEKENDS ARE TAKEN UP, AND THAT I'M ONLY AVAILABLE TO WORK DURING THE WEEK, WHICH NONE OF YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO WORK DURING FOR THE MOST PART, AND I DON'T GO AROUND TALKING SHIT BEHIND YOUR BACK!

And, to one particular person, you are the most ignorant annoying loud mouthed obnoxiously bossy person I have ever met. I just wish I could keep more distance from you.

Senior Member Array FakePlasticAlice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

WTF people. If you can't or aren't willing to commit to a dog..DO NOT GET ONE! THIS is part of the reason shelters are so filled! You are part of the fuckin' problem! And educate yourself on the breed of dog BEFORE you get it! Not all dogs are made equal. If you want a chill dog that's gonna laze around with you all day..don't get a high energy dog and expect it to be something it wasn't bred to be! And if you see a dog that you like and is well behaved... remember that it doesn't come naturally..it involves time, dedication, discipline, positive reinforcement and training!

(My rant comes after realizing that a 3rd dog in the litter that my pup came from is soon going to be homeless. Brooke, my pup, was the first...at only 8 weeks the owner couldn't handle her... then another one that i heard of recently, and now the 3rd, Bruno. AND they want money for him! This makes me sick. If i could take him i would.. but i have to put my dogs first.)
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Brother's Ex & Baby-Momma,

No one in this household wants to hear you leaving stupid ass messages on our home phone in retort to my brother about "how many times I've been inconvenienced" by things relating to your son. Inconvenienced? You sign a fucking life-altering contract the second you decide not to grapefruit-scrape those things out of your womb, missy! You basically sign a paper that says "I Agree To Be Inconvienienced Until I'm Dead", and it happens the second you spawn out the little sucker. Are you stupid?
    Furthermore, you probably take care of your own child for less than 10 hours of the week. So don't go blathering about how it's inconvenient that you should be liable for being home to tend to and mother your own god damn child on Your days. You're an obnoxious, raging C-word. You collect child support. You pass go and collect x amount of dollars. You get the fucking get out of childcare free card. Shut the fuck up and deal already, or else I'll end up having some very choice words about your whole array of bullshittery... and you will Not want to hear any of them, I assure you.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Brother's Ex & Baby-Momma,

No one in this household wants to hear you leaving stupid ass messages on our home phone in retort to my brother about "how many times I've been inconvenienced" by things relating to your son. Inconvenienced? You sign a fucking life-altering contract the second you decide not to grapefruit-scrape those things out of your womb, missy! You basically sign a paper that says "I Agree To Be Inconvienienced Until I'm Dead", and it happens the second you spawn out the little sucker. Are you stupid?
    Furthermore, you probably take care of your own child for less than 10 hours of the week. So don't go blathering about how it's inconvenient that you should be liable for being home to tend to and mother your own god damn child on Your days. You're an obnoxious, raging C-word. You collect child support. You pass go and collect x amount of dollars. You get the fucking get out of childcare free card. Shut the fuck up and deal already, or else I'll end up having some very choice words about your whole array of bullshittery... and you will Not want to hear any of them, I assure you.
    why not call child services on there ass? both your brother and his ex seem like unfit parents based on your rants here. I like doing drugs, but if I have to take care of a child I won't do drugs, it's that simple. to me a child's safety comes first, my enjoyment is a far and distant second.
    by @magpie

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Sigh... I cannot deal with email today. And I hope to God nobody calls me, cause I sure as hell can't deal with the phone!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    why not call child services on there ass? both your brother and his ex seem like unfit parents based on your rants here. I like doing drugs, but if I have to take care of a child I won't do drugs, it's that simple. to me a child's safety comes first, my enjoyment is a far and distant second.
    It's definitely a threat I'd like to make to the both of them if I snap and say how I really feel.
    I'd hesitate just based on the fact that my brother is one of the fail parentals in question. While he gets on my nerves, needs to get his shit together, and needs to gtfo- he's still my brother. He does need a really swift kick in the ass though.

The ex just needs someone to c*ntpunt her one day, for real.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    yupp

I don't like you, you trying to gossip with me is like trying to gossip with a cat it won't work. I'll only give you one word answers and little information as possible, please go away.
    by @magpie

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    UGHHHHHHHHHH! Someone posted this on Facebook:

Et il est un jour arrivé
    Marteler le ciel
    Et marteler la mer

Et la mer avait embrassé moi
    Et la délivré moi de ma caille

Rien ne peut m'arrêter maintenant

"La délivré moi"? that makes no sense!!!!!
    "L'a délivré" makes a little more sense.

It reads a lot like someone just used babelfish.yahoo.com.

As for my rant, it's tax season and many people this time of year have a habit of saying "I'm expecting a big return," or the like. To all those people out there:

- you FILE a RETURN
    - if you paid more than you owe you will get a REFUND