Page 113 of 728 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 7275

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Damn slow fucking shipping. I overpaid for first class mail and the damn thing STILL isn't here. It's been two weeks. Fuck it. I'm going to Paypal and filing a non-received. Shipped it Monday my ASS!! Where's the fucking tracking number, dumbass?
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Way-way-wait! WAIT!

This thread was JUST in The Fluff Zone!! IT WAS!!

I'm NOT crazy!!

Right?
    "There's something on the wing!" [/Shatner]

MBTI
    ENTP

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.
    NO, I AM TOTALLY FUCKING SERIOUS!!
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

NPcomplete

Dear (gross overestimation, much?) arch-nemesis, you may think you're winning by trying to belittle others but what you haven't realised is that pushing your buttons and making you freak out unnecessarily is in my top goals now. I will get my vengeance! (Somehow)

In any case, you seriously need to get a life and this is coming from a lab rat/library worm. If you feel you have no control, eat less fibre, get a sphincter replacement, I don't know..do anything but STOP BEING SUCH A CONTROL FREAK!

[Alright, I'm going to sharpen my scimitars now.]

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Sigh. I emailed my advisor a VERY important question at 6am this morning so that she would see it right away, and be able to give me a respond quickly. It's 1pm now and she hasn't responded. The campus offices close at 4:30. And I need to know before they close.

And she knew the email was coming. I had a meeting with her yesterday and she asked me to send a follow-up email today so that we could get this mess wrapped up this week. She knew she had to respond to it in a timely fashion.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Pick up the phone or track her down on foot. That'll wake up her silly ass.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Pick up the phone or track her down on foot. That'll wake up her silly ass.
    I just got back from her office. She's not there. She's supposed to have office hours right now.

Goddamnit, I swear, a family member better have died if she isn't in her office or checking her email. It I don't wanna hear no dead grandma excuses.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I just got back from her office. She's not there. She's supposed to have office hours right now.

Goddamnit, I swear, a family member better have died if she isn't in her office or checking her email. It I don't wanna hear no dead grandma excuses.
    So, it's fine for you to tell people your grandma died—seven times—but she can't?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    So, it's fine for you to tell people your grandma died—seven times—but she can't?
    I do it to get out of social engagements. I have a very serious problem that needs to be straightened out regarding progress toward my degree. And this problem is time-sensitive.

~