User Tag List

Page 110 of 729 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 7287

Thread: The Rant Thread

  1. #1091
    Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    What you may have missed about all this is why your g/f would have told him where the Pacer info came from. It caused a lot of unnecessary drama between you and the ex. Drama llama.
    Yeah although I suspect he would have guessed it anyway the saying "no good deed goes unpunished comes to mind." I wish people would protect the secrecy of their sources like good journalists. If they did this more often I would be more inclined to warn or assist them more often.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  2. #1092
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    xntj
    Posts
    7,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Yeah although I suspect he would have guessed it anyway the saying "no good deed goes unpunished comes to mind." I wish people would protect the secrecy of their sources like good journalists. If they did this more often I would be more inclined to warn or assist them more often.
    How would he have guessed? All she had to say is that she had a Pacer account. And if she really cared to protect you back, she would have done so.

    So now, consider the possible motivations behind telling her ex:
    • A way to absolve herself of responsibility so his anger is deflected to you.
    • Possibly enjoying the drama of two men fighting over her.
    • Using you to agitate the ex further.
    • Is incapable of discretion.
    • Is incapable of figuring out the impact of non-discretion.


    None of the above reasons are terribly admirable in a partner. So...is she capable of being there for you if push came to shove?

    I dunno spamtar. While I know you love her, your relationship dynamic doesn't sound terribly healthy. Too much unnecessary drama.

  3. #1093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    How would he have guessed? All she had to say is that she had a Pacer account. And if she really cared to protect you back, she would have done so.

    So now, consider the possible motivations behind telling her ex:
    • A way to absolve herself of responsibility so his anger is deflected to you.
    • Possibly enjoying the drama of two men fighting over her.
    • Using you to agitate the ex further.
    • Is incapable of discretion.
    • Is incapable of figuring out the impact of non-discretion.


    None of the above reasons are terribly admirable in a partner. So...is she capable of being there for you if push came to shove?

    I dunno spamtar. While I know you love her, your relationship dynamic doesn't sound terribly healthy. Too much unnecessary drama.
    I second these points. Why on earth did she tell him that? Either she has zero imagination or there are shenanigans afoot.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

  4. #1094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Firefox, you KNOW I love you, you KNOW that.

    But when I set the zoom to a certain level, I'm asking NICELY that you respect my preferences. I'm NOT asking you to zoom into "Gigantor Size" and down to "Tiny As Fuck Size" at random intervals. Seriously, you're not being funny, you're just being a douche.
    OMG, since the lastest Firefox update the other day I have had nothing but HUGE *SS problems!
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

  5. #1095
    Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj
    Posts
    2,885

    Default

    Again, Brother..
    Apparently you took more pills, because you've basically been passed out on/off for 14 hours.. and only in chairs, couches, or carseats. You're also being rude over stupid crap, and it ceases to seem playful or amusing when your face is back to the 'busted by a 2x4' look.

    Oh- side note- you're in the other room and you've just retardedly started calling out to your kid.. who you brought back to his Mom's 4+ hours ago. I can't facepalm hard enough because, if I could, the impact would probably give me brain damage and I'd be just as hurrdurr as you are right now.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man


    .:: DWTWD ::.



    2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

    There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

  6. #1096
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    OMG, since the lastest Firefox update the other day I have had nothing but HUGE *SS problems!
    I had to uninstall that sucker and fall back to an earlier version.

  7. #1097
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,279

    Default

    It's like the boxer who belittles his opponent, calling him a bum and saying he never beat anyone of importance.
    Then beating his opponent and claiming it as a great victory.

    You can't have both.

  8. #1098
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,544

    Default

    Firemen are the bane of my existance today

    Apparently the world's largest firefighters convention was occurring downtown today... also, I've gotten a new work district, downtown, and I was taking an interview out. I toured 8 parking garages to find one in which I could finally find a parking spot and then had to pay $15 to park... every business I went into was super crowded with... FIREMEN! Worse yet, it let out at the same time that I needed to head back to the office and I spent 40 minutes trying to get out of the parking garage alone, not to mention getting back to the edge of town from the middle :steam:

    Not to mention I accidentally ran through a red light while ranting and then was horrified and freaked out about that because I was convinced that I would be found and sent to jail forever and ever
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  9. #1099
    Listening Array Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,142

    Default

    Imagine some exploding nuclear missiles.

  10. #1100
    Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    5,094

    Default

    Logging into the forum and finding that over 100 posts of mine just disappeared with no notice whatsoever.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne




Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 03:44 PM
  3. The thread critic thread/The bumpin' threads thread
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
  4. The Introvert Rant Thread
    By Lightyear in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. Childfree: The Rational Spawn of a Rant Thread
    By Totenkindly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO