Page 109 of 729 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209609 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 7281

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Dear Everything.

Stop being so fucking hard and just EVERYTHING.

I'd really appreciate it.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

You, Yes You (But No, Not You)

Please stop talking about yourself. Everywhere. All the time. Incessantly. F*cking stop.

You are boring me and everyone else.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

MBTI
    INTP

Dear world,

It's spelled "whoa," not "woah."

Thanks.
    Something Witty

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Dear world,

It's spelled "whoa," not "woah."

Thanks.
    Woah. Attitude.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Well..... Fuck... I just got laid off the other day. Nothing quite like coming in to work, not seeing your name on the schedule for next week, and having to hunt down the damn manager to figure out what the hell is going on. Motherfucker didn't have the balls to tell it to my face. Gave me some excuses then told me to start moving freight.

And you know what? I didn't do fucking shit. I moved some freight, but not with the normal "hop to it". There was no point. There was a small chance I'd get a job in a town further down the highway, but I haven't heard shit from them and my boyfriend has. I think that's a good indication that I won't hear anything from them.

I know I'm certainly not holding my breath. I've got bills to fucking pay and I can only hope my next pay check will be enough to hold me until I find something.

FUCK YOU FRED'S!!
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Brother..

You're sleeping in your kid's playroom.. sitting in his carseat. You've probably been sleeping there before-or-since I arrived home at 3am. It's 10:30am now.
    This is why one shouldn't take pills, and cause themselves to be enough of a retard to sleep in a carseat when they are close to turning thirty-two.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Firefox, you KNOW I love you, you KNOW that.

But when I set the zoom to a certain level, I'm asking NICELY that you respect my preferences. I'm NOT asking you to zoom into "Gigantor Size" and down to "Tiny As Fuck Size" at random intervals. Seriously, you're not being funny, you're just being a douche.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

The microwaves broken, the outlet is busted, the bath from the master bath backs up into my shower the washer backs up into the master shower, the lock is broken. I'm pretty sure sleeping underwater is a great idea right now.
    by @magpie

Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Came across a sentencing motion exhibit, a mean spirited letter recently filed by the defense defaming my girlfriend and her family. It was located in my girlfriend's ex-husband criminal federal file which I accessed via my PACER account.

I told her what it said.
    He came around the next day and wanted her to sign a character reference letter for him (that he wrote himself) and she said no because she was pissed off about the other letter defaming her and her side family.

He first tried to deny it and eventually just went berserk. I hear he is now threatening to harm me because of my 'meddling'.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Came across a sentencing motion exhibit, a mean spirited letter recently filed by the defense defaming my girlfriend and her family. It was located in my girlfriend's ex-husband criminal federal file which I accessed via my PACER account.

I told her what it said.
    He came around the next day and wanted her to sign a character reference letter for him (that he wrote himself) and she said no because she was pissed off about the other letter defaming her and her side family.

He first tried to deny it and eventually just went berserk. I hear he is now threatening to harm me because of my 'meddling'.
    What you may have missed about all this is why your g/f would have told him where the Pacer info came from. It caused a lot of unnecessary drama between you and the ex. Drama llama.