MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    So i should just give up then?

I will, it's just because it's new and im still not used to negativity about my self image, even though it doesnt change how i look or disfigure me in any way.

i guess i'll just resign myself to being a hideous beast only worthy of strangers ire?

Edit: Yes, i know im being melodramatic.
    lol, but yeah, you're going to get judgmental comments unless societal attitudes shift.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    lol, but yeah, you're going to get judgmental comments unless societal attitudes shift.
    i know =)

It's just going to take me a while to get used to it.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

not being able to figure out my enneatype is driving me fucking crazy. seriously it really is. it plagues me. i don't especially know why either, i just feel like once i get it nailed down then i can understand more about myself and move in a direction good for me. how can i not know? i mean, i have to be one out of 9 things, it's not even that hard. and it kills me that people have been so nice in the enneagram forum to help me over very long periods of time but i still can't figure it out. i feel like i owe them the courtesy of at least figuring it out.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    not being able to figure out my enneatype is driving me fucking crazy. seriously it really is. it plagues me. i don't especially know why either, i just feel like once i get it nailed down then i can understand more about myself and move in a direction good for me. how can i not know? i mean, i have to be one out of 9 things, it's not even that hard. and it kills me that people have been so nice in the enneagram forum to help me over very long periods of time but i still can't figure it out. i feel like i owe them the courtesy of at least figuring it out.
    Boy, can I relate... I wish you good luck.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu Array Serendipity's Avatar
    MBTI
    RAD

I don't understand why I am writing posts and then deleting them without ever posting them! Isn't it so that you write something to get an answer? Why answer your own questions? It just generates a cloud of thoughts that when you try to get to the conclusion nobody around the table understands jackshit of why you are talking about what you are talking. Why bother reflect if you get tired of repeating what you have reflected? Max you are being silly! Now eat that shroomie and start being a normal human being.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

This gets creepier and creepier everytime it happens. For some reason, I make older teenage boys and young adult males blush. It was once suggested that it was because of the NTJ stare which made sense, so I stopped making eye contact with store clerks. Another suggestion online was that perhaps I dress provocatively. Negative, especially today going to the grocery store. Hair - messy french braid, jeans, high crew neck t-shirt under v-neck sweater (not skin tight), ankle boots with 2.5" non-stiletto heels, only eye-liner for make-up and a thin ski-jacket. And no, I'm not categorically beautiful, attractive enough I guess.

It's making me feel like a god damn cougar! Just stop blushing. No, there was nothing on my face so don't go there. Just stop it. You're freaking me out! :steam:

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

I've never given you any crap about the choices you make, especially when it comes to how you spend your free time, but you wasted no time jumping down my throat when you found out I write fan fiction.

You just threw down a gauntlet, oh judgmental one who regularly falls asleep drunk at his computer because he can't wait to Facebook all the pictures he had people take of him holding up a beer bottle with some chick at some club.

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

NPcomplete

Gad, how could you think that acting like a control freak with me will help? I don't care. You tell me to do something one way, I'll probably, definitely do it the other way. Besides, there's not one way to do things. I'm here to learn not be your slave, ya hear?

And stop trying to make me feel little every time I ask a question because it won't work. You'll get more frustrated and spend more energy to try to make me feel little but hey, I won't budge. Yes, I know I probably have spoilt brat syndrome but it also has some good aspects to it. Like stubbornness. Also, perhaps it's worked on the other students before me but for gad's sakes, I'm not them.

Finally, don't use your stupid "I've been here since the dawn of time" arguments with me. So what? You're just old. That doesn't mean anything. LET ME LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES!!!!!

Oh how I wish I could throw expensive lab equipment at you. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. *visualises said throwage*

Woo, I feel better now.