Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    I hate to wake up with a bad taste in my mouth.
    that's what she said ^v^

the Dark Prophet of Kualu Array Serendipity's Avatar
    MBTI
    RAD

I want to rant but there's no reason to. I want to talk to people but there's no reason to. I'm going to turn sane and productive but there's no reason to - except to live perhaps.
    Do you know when you fall forwards and yet it feels as if your "heavy point" is still at your feet or slightly behind you in the middle of your legs? And then when in the fall, you don't stay in the world but you fall forward without ever hitting ground and you keep on spinning around like a merry-go-round? And then you pick yourself up only to imagine that the world you thought could support you is only there to delude you? And suddenly the nice little man is speaking only gibberish and thinks he knows very well what you are going through? At that state, there's no going back and yet you have a notion that everyone else went backwards a long time ago but you didn't. What made you stop to think about why you kept on going forward? Why did you try to make sense of it and how come there's thousands and thousands of books for self-progression when all that is needed is a bit of focus from your own side and to stop trying to delude yourself into thinking that what you want is what everyone wants. I get it but it's ignorant to your own self. And this is a rant.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Been going nuts trying to remember the name of the song or artist to locate the clip. I seem to recall his name was Ed or Eddie something, the song is about a girl and it might be a black and white clip which has a sixties mod flavour to it, same as the song. The song has very minimum lyrics, kind of lame-ish but I like the guitar riffs in it. It's a few years old too.

So if this clip or song is familiar to anyone, plse post it!

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Thanks for trying but it's not accoustic guitar. Electric with more of a mersey beat, combined with something else, more modish rock. Gaaaahhhhh, been trying to locate this song for weeks now!

Oops, where did your post go?

MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Thanks for trying but it's not accoustic guitar. Electric with more of a mersey beat, combined with something else, more modish rock. Gaaaahhhhh, been trying to locate this song for weeks now!

Oops, where did your post go?
    Removed it for the sake of being wrong? Heh?
    Want it back?

And, is there anyone else who ALWAYS grab a new glass when having a second glass of water? I never re-use glasses so at home I always end up quite short on them.
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    RAD

Whenever I think about hatred this comes up:
    READ ON YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY; Horrible image ensues:
    Whenever I think of hate I find myself having a metal jar just opened and then taking the rough edge to my upper jaw and shredding my flesh just above the teeth until it starts breaking off parts of the root of the teeth.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I think it is mentally, emotionally, and physically impossible for me to be alone for extended periods of time. I generally hate people when I'm forced to be around them, but going a couple days without talking to anyone, I feel like I'm losing my fucking mind. It's so pathetic and disheartening to know that I actually rely on people.

And TLC needs to stop making shows that make me sob uncontrollably.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Dear incredibly obese woman who came into work and thought it pertinant to comment on my scarification.

I don't care what you think. I also don't care for your opinion.

Finally, your comment "well, that will look interesting when you're 90" was completely irrelevant as i saw a tattoo on your fat arse.

Also, IT'S A FUCKING SCAR, EVERYONE HAS THEM, AT LEAST I WONT BE A FUCKING BUTTERBALL OF LARD WHEN IM 90.

Go die in a fucking fire you stupid bitch.

Love,

Nijntje.

x

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Dentist, you drug peddling wanton! You suburban Pablo Escobar!

When I say I don't NEED a prescription for Vicodin for a frickin' root canal, I MEAN JUST THAT. I don't mean "I'm asking you to offer me Demerol instead". But you did it anyway! And you actually stood there and regaled me with tales about how these drugs have calming effects on the nerves. Was I twitching in my chair? Was I flailing around the room in a manner which suggested I needed drugs with nerve calming effects? No, according to your own words, you wished you had more patients who were as cooperative and quiet as me. Was this your convoluted way of rewarding me?

"You were such a good patient, here, go and stone out like a champ and potentially develop a dangerous dependency, it's on me!"

Even when you said you were only doing it because the pain might increase later and it's harder to fill prescriptions over the phone, you refused to prescribe anything milder. You wrote TWO effing prescriptions, one for Vicodin and one for Demerol, and jammed them into my hand as if we were playing some sick, unspoken junkie game!!

The pain DID increase later, and man it hurt, but I did not fill your foul prescriptions, Dentist Pusher Man!!! Sure, I was drooling and cringing and sort of wanting to go ahead and get those happy pills but I DID NOT WANE!! I made due with my good friend Mr. Advil, and we did just fine!!

So your plan failed. Your plan to have me get addicted to opiates until I stopped eating, sleeping, or (most importantly) brushing my teeth to the point I would require even more root canals FAILED!!

Jerk.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

NPcomplete

Gee, when I say I don't want to talk, why do you repeatedly call me? :steam: