Page 101 of 728 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7273

Thread: The Rant Thread

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

There is just no way, no how and no fucking chance that You can take 3 steps outside without a getting a soaker right now.
    For the last 10 days it's been warm so some snow melts, then it freezes , then a shit dump of snow falls, then it warms up and everything starts to melt, Then it freezes, then A shit dump of snow falls, and NOW to make it all perfect.. It's fucking raining. The slush is 8 inches deep in the best of places.
    The weather needs to smoke a joint and take a break from being so damn neurotic already .

Glycerine

life seems to always ups and downs.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

"As an (insert MBTI type here) I behave like (insert random behavior here) when ever (Insert whatever the fuck happens here).
    Also as an (insert MBTI type here) I behave like.. Wash, rinse, repeat ad nauseam..

Hey guess what?? You had a personality before you even knew what MBTI was. Why not give yourself some credit for who you are, instead of your stupid, retarded type all the time.??

Just saying

ThatGirl

That was so F....

A window to the soul

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    That was so F....

No it wasn't.. :steam: It was rage.. :workout: This is the Rant thread you know? What else am I supposed to do here, sing campfire songs??

"Come on people now. Smile on your brother. Everybody get together try to love one another right now"

I. don't. think. so.

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

omfg I HATE being gay! I hate being attracted to straight guys and not being able to do anything about it. I hate having to hide my feelings in the dark cave of my heart. I hate wanting that I can't make someone love me. I hate that I can't just have a normal relationship. I hate that no one I'm attracted to is gay too. I hate that I'm constantly distracted by my feelings and unable to focus on business or schoolwork. I hate that I can't just wish away my feelings. I hate that people will never understand what I'm feeling, and worse, I hate that I can't give them the chance too. I hate having to put up this front and pretend like I'm really powerful and mature all day when inside I'm a vulnerable, wounded child. I hate that wonderful women love me but I can't love them back.

...feeling VERY emo right now

So my boyfriend rents that dumb ass Jack Ass movie....I got a chance to see those guys once (at my old job) so I thought it would be cool to share! Right away he cuts me off and says " I DONT CARE ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED 10 YEARS AGO! " (and I'm thinking in my head how he tells me his stupid stories from 20 years ago OVER AND OVER again rawr...).

Then later when the movie is over, I bring up how I hopped on the scale and saw that I lost 5 pounds today....and he says "So" in a rude un supportive manner. I brought it up to him (because he doesnt want me to hang on to shit that pisses me off)....and of coarse he gets all defensive. I dont do that to him when he goes on and on and on about his daily goals! I support him! or atleast say Cool...

I'm all butt hurt .

Am I:

a. overly sensitive?

b. tripping out because im PMS'ing?

c. or is this guy just a f$cking d#ck?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

It's either option c or else he is handling some other badness/worry/insecurity/whatever in his life in the wrong way. If he's got something that he needs to have out with you, he should say it directly. Otherwise what he is doing is the equivalent of walking into the house and smashing things to relieve his feelings. He'll do that as much as you allow it, so draw some pretty clear and definite boundaries for respectful behaviour and be prepared to back them up. You are not being oversensitive or PMSing. That's just ignorant behaviour.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    So my boyfriend rents that dumb ass Jack Ass movie....I got a chance to see those guys once (at my old job) so I thought it would be cool to share! Right away he cuts me off and says " I DONT CARE ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED 10 YEARS AGO! " (and I'm thinking in my head how he tells me his stupid stories from 20 years ago OVER AND OVER again rawr...).

Then later when the movie is over, I bring up how I hopped on the scale and saw that I lost 5 pounds today....and he says "So" in a rude un supportive manner. I brought it up to him (because he doesnt want me to hang on to shit that pisses me off)....and of coarse he gets all defensive. I dont do that to him when he goes on and on and on about his daily goals! I support him! or atleast say Cool...

I'm all butt hurt .

Am I:

a. overly sensitive?

b. tripping out because im PMS'ing?

c. or is this guy just a f$cking d#ck?
    Hmmm... jackass. Movie. -choke, cough-

It's tough to say what's going on with him without actually being there, but it sounds like he may need 'timeout' alone in his man cave.