Do you value independence of thought?
Are you open-minded?
Do you enjoy deep and thoughtful discussions?
Do you enjoy interacting with people but dislike social pressure to behave as others?
Have you always been a little bit of a rebel?
If you have answered YES to all these questions, then there is a way to find like minded individuals. Join the Maverick's Biker Club.
In the Maverick's Biker Club, there is no hierarchy. All decisions are taken through consensus of its members. Independence of thought is promoted, no matter how controversial the opinion is.
Maverick's Biker Club:
- We do not like being controlled and will not attempt to control you
- Your opinion is just as valid as our opinion
- We are open minded to all ideas
- We respect each other
- We have no desire to change others to our ways
- We have the right to express our opinion and disagree
- We will agree to disagree
- We help ourselves to be more independent and self-sufficient
- We are the leaders of ourselves
Activities are organized regularly for members with no obligation to participate.
If you are interested in joining, make yourself known to other members by adding in your signature:
Member of the MBC (Maverick's Biker Club).
We're looking forward to your membership!
President of the MBC (Maverick's Biker Club)
CEO of the IPTN (I Prefer Them Natural)