User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

well- I'M a taken woman, so I guess that's why Maverick hates me! that or the fact that I never sign any rep points I give out except for once!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    well- I'M a taken woman, so I guess that's why Maverick hates me!
    Ah, that's no obstacle. It's already a group arrangement with aelan, Varelse and runvardh in the bed as well - bring your SO - the more the merrier.

(of course I have to get round to telling these people at some point about this...)
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INTJ

You sound so archaic, Sub. :goes back to reading Stephen R. Donaldson:

In bed? Try it and someone is getting their throat cut.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    You sound so archaic, Sub. :goes back to reading Stephen R. Donaldson:

In bed? Try it and someone is getting their throat cut.
    I meant watching TV and eating Haagen Dazs, fully clothed, duh! Honestly, some people have such dirty minds!

Haha, actually I was picturing as I wrote that, something like Bert and Earnie on Sesame Street, only more of them... haha...

Hey I read the modern stuff too. The classics though, y'know, being familiar with them it gives so much more perspective about the influences that worked on the modern authors. Sorta like when a band you like says who they were influenced by, it's cool to check them out and see the connections.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

like the wonderful Dropkick Murphy's Singles Collection 2 or Rage Against the Machine's Renegades where the band plays covers of all of their influences!

and I do NOT have a unibrow like Bert!!!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

like the wonderful Dropkick Murphy's Singles Collection 2 or Rage Against the Machine's Renegades where the band plays covers of all of their influences!
    Yeah, totally. Like my sister recently was listening to my Jane's Addiction album and liked the No Rain Blind Melon cover, she didn't realize it was a cover but when I told her and gave her the album of the original, she totally loved it. Weird, that's come up twice on this board today, that JA cover of BM...

And like in turn, when she heard the BM cover of Led Zep's Out On The Tiles I donated her the Zep album with the original and she loved it.

Nothing wrong with going a bit old skool y'know - often find things that way that are even more awesome than the stuff we already like

and I do NOT have a unibrow like Bert!!!
    Ah, that's alright. I'll grow one and be Bert. Though I don't know how long I could keep up that level of grouchiness and irritability... what type do you think those two are? I vote ENFP for Earnie!!

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    You two are just adorable. You nearly make me want to be a good guy.
    Only them two? After I rabidly went back to negative you as much as I could?:steam:

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Maverick, what did you just give me? Was that a plus or a minus point? It's grey! You getting back at me for (spitefully) giving you a plus for calling me adorable?
    Ooops. Erm. You recall you and Mav had been trading jibes earlier on this thread? The neg could've come from me in between my scrolling and clicking negative for him. lol. But my name should be there.

well- I'M a taken woman, so I guess that's why Maverick hates me! that or the fact that I never sign any rep points I give out except for once!
    But erm. You do leave trademarks.

Ah, that's no obstacle. It's already a group arrangement with aelan, Varelse and runvardh in the bed as well - bring your SO - the more the merrier.

(of course I have to get round to telling these people at some point about this...)
    The bed's getting crowded. . .

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

then you have Me First and the Gimme Gimmes who only do covers of everyone!

and I have no clue what seseme street character I'd be!

MBTI
    ENTP

and I have no clue what seseme street character I'd be!
    Hm I think that'd make another good thread, n'est-ce pas? Either "what Sesame Street Character Are You?" or asking to type them. Might be fun to get people saying which characters they think other members are most like, as long as it stays friendly!!

GOOD MORNING AELAN, you delectable soul, you! No it wasn't you, the comment was signed by Maverick, and it was a weird grey thing, not a negative (which I assume are red???)

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Hm I think that'd make another good thread, n'est-ce pas? Either "what Sesame Street Character Are You?" or asking to type them. Might be fun to get people saying which characters they think other members are most like, as long as it stays friendly!!

GOOD MORNING AELAN, you delectable soul, you! No it wasn't you, the comment was signed by Maverick, and it was a weird grey thing, not a negative (which I assume are red???)
    ?? Why would you want to be a Sesame Street character? You'd have to wear a furry suit the whole day.

Morning sub. I'm sleepy. I've never tasted my soul so I'm not sure it doesn't have bitter/sour bits too. .

lol, it could've been Edahn I neg repped then, in my attempts to please Maverick. hahahaha