User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 125

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I knew someone of your type might do something like this.

    (Now give me those points!!!)
    Thank you for your order. We have not received you payment yet. We are still waiting for it to process your request.

    Have a nice day.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Definitely, the same way mafia bosses are big supporters of charity.
    My best cousin once told me: "Mav, those government rats take from you with a smile and control you by giving you the illusion of choice. And I'm called a dangerous bastard that makes unlawful business when our community never got as much help before". I'd say he's about right.

  3. #33
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Done...

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Done...
    Thanks.

    Now if people could just stop giving me positive reputation points...

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    880

    Default

    There are some anonymous benefactors out there. I wanna know who you people are so I can reward you.

    Let's do more business... Everything that happens stays between us...

  6. #36
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    There are some anonymous benefactors out there. I wanna know who you people are so I can reward you.

    Let's do more business... Everything that happens stays between us...
    I don't really know why you want them for, but I'll oblige anyway. And no, don't give me any in return, I'd rather be rewarded for intelligence over pink pom poms.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    I don't really know why you want them for, but I'll oblige anyway. And no, don't give me any in return, I'd rather be rewarded for intelligence over pink pom poms.
    You are too kind a person for giving so benevolently

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    880

    Default

    I want to thank people who have enabled this project to complete. You all kick ass.

  9. #39
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    I actually discovered it is rather therapeutic to click negative rep repeatedly. I visualise the person I want to hurt and dementedly click I disapprove. lol.

    Oh dear, you're bringing out the devil in me, pom pom girl.

    So now your project is concluded, may we know what was the whim / reason behind it?

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    I actually discovered it is rather therapeutic to click negative rep repeatedly. I visualise the person I want to hurt and dementedly click I disapprove. lol.

    Oh dear, you're bringing out the devil in me, pom pom girl.

    So now your project is concluded, may we know what was the whim / reason behind it?
    Deviance is always helpful for a group. Whether it is real or imagined. It challenges the status quo, it solidifies people's relations in the group, it enables a vent for negative emotionality.

    I will reveal the purpose behind the project little by little (It won't work if I do so too early). Anyway, thanks for your participation.

    As a note to everyone, I cannot give/take off points but can still leave a comment in my current status.

Similar Threads

  1. Run/Volunteer for Art Contest Judge Here
    By Sunshine in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 06:13 PM
  2. Reply to Reputation Comments HERE
    By JivinJeffJones in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 08:01 PM
  3. Reputation Points Trading
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 09:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO