User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Some stranger
    Alternatively, we could also just argue in this thread and award each other negative points.
    :whistle:

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I don't want your filthy reputation points. Knowing that they came out of my posts in this thread will probably just ruin my budding reputation here.
    Actually, what will really ruin your reputation is when people start realizing you're not as nice as you want to come off as by making posts such as these. What I see is an arse hiding underneath the appearance of a good person. A wolf in sheep's clothing.

The value of the deviant is to reflect back to people what they have trouble seeing in themselves.

Appearances are deceiving, aren't they?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Actually, what will really ruin your reputation is when people start realizing you're not as nice as you want to come off as by making posts such as these. What I see is an arse hiding underneath the appearance of a good person. A wolf in sheep's clothing.
    Yet by following the instructions in the sixth sentence of your OP, doesn't that suggest that I'm compliant and cooperative, as opposed to an "arse?" You're powers of deduction are disappointing.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Yet by following the instructions in the sixth sentence of your OP, doesn't that suggest that I'm compliant and cooperative, as opposed to an "arse?" You're powers of deduction are disappointing.
    No, because that sentence suggests mutual negative point giving.

If you are also interested in bad reputation, please state this clearly and we can subtract points from ourselves. I do not want positive reputation, so please refrain from giving it.

Then, we can argue. Also, if you plan on being an arse, do so with taste. Take example on me. I am being perfectly polite, yet still being an arse. The art of arseholishness is one that you have yet to master. If you are interested in training, we can start right now. But you must do everything I tell you if you want to become proficient at it.

First lesson: Honesty. Start by clearly stating what you want and expect from me.

MBTI
    ENTP

Maverick, shouldn't you have just been awarding more and more good points to him for each negative/hostile post he made?

C'mon, get with the program...
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Maverick, shouldn't you have just been awarding more and more good points to him for each negative/hostile post he made?

C'mon, get with the program...
    No, since the deal is that I award positive points in exchange for negative points. However, I have been receiving positive points.

MBTI
    ENTP

Okay then, I've given you -3 points as requested
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

MBTI
    ENTJ

Okay then, I've given you -3 points as requested
    Ah thanks, it only registered as -2 though.

I'll have to reward you doubly for that! +2 Reputation.

Glad to do business with you, come back anytime!

MBTI
    ENTP

Heh, y'know in a weird kinda way I can see the validity of this... I mean, if it's about giving your opinion on a member's post, well, you're free to give your opinion of me posting to say I'll give you negative feedback if you ask for it, and if your opinion of me doing that is that it's good, you're entitled to express it with positive feedback. It's still expressing opinions, but in a delightfully subversive ENTx way

MBTI
    ENTJ

Heh, y'know in a weird kinda way I can see the validity of this... I mean, if it's about giving your opinion on a member's post, well, you're free to give your opinion of me posting to say I'll give you negative feedback if you ask for it, and if your opinion of me doing that is that it's good, you're entitled to express it with positive feedback. It's still expressing opinions, but in a delightfully subversive ENTx way
    Hehehe You have understood it all mate!