MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default Something happened somewhere

Click this link to read more about it

Sorry, I just felt like doing a heart impression.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    [
    Sorry, I just felt like doing a heart impression.
    You can't post something for discussion without pretending you are me? You apparently have problems, deep problems.

But obviously you are expressing some sort of irritation you feel because I post news articles here. I do it because I am curious what people think about certain news topics and I am bored, I like to watch the discussions, no one is required to click into the threads or to respond and I assume if I was disrupting the board, the monitors would have alerted me by now. It isn't exactly something that just started, I've been doing it since I joined here.

You've certainly expressed on here that you find the discussions of abstract topics tedious and redunant and now apparently you find discussing current events tedious and redunant.

Well, Jeffster, what would you like to see talked about on this board? What would make you, Jeffery, happy to see posted here? Or do you just like to complain for the sake of complaining?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Looks like something happened here.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Looks like something happened here.
    it's hardly a blip on this board...

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Take a deep breath, heart. It will be okay.

You see demons where there are none. It might help to relax once in awhile and not be so wound up. I'm not telling you what to do, it's just a suggestion. No malice intended whatsoever. I make fun of what I see & hear. It's what I do. It's not complaining, it's playing.

heart on fire

You see demons where there are none. It might help to relax once in awhile and not be so wound up. I'm not telling you what to do, it's just a suggestion. No malice intended whatsoever. I make fun of what I see & hear. It's what I do. It's not complaining, it's playing.
    Demon is a very extreme word in this situation. Did you feel demonized? If you did I am sorry.

But I am curious, since you complain so much about the abstract topics here and now complain about news articles, what do you think should be discussed on a message board?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    what do you think should be discussed on a message board?

puppies
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

Actually, on most other forums I've frequented in the past people post links to news articles meant for further discussion quite often. I guess there's not as much "news" about MBTI which is why I don't see it as much on these forums. But, I enjoy those kinds of posts. (Not sure why I'm adding my 2p, but since there's a thread about it and the OP gave their opinion, then it must be open for discussion?)

Also, literal meaning of OP does not equal actual meaning of OP? Someone needs some couch time...
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Demon is a very extreme word in this situation. Did you feel demonized? If you did I am sorry.

But I am curious, since you complain so much about the abstract topics here and now complain about news articles, what do you think should be discussed on a message board?
    To the people who say there's so "S/N divide" - I tell you to observe my conversations with heart. We speak completely different languages.

Babe, when I said "demons" I wasn't saying you were demonizing ME. What I mean is your post was full of all these motives that you put on me that I don't have. And you've always responded to me this way. You respond to some sort of thing that isn't me that has all this other subtext going on. All that was going on with me was exactly what I said. Just playing around. AGAIN - it was NOT a complaint. It's in the FLUFF zone, it's not in SRS COMPLAINT ZONE.

And I really don't think I complain that much about "abstract topics." I usually just ignore them. I've made several thousand posts on this forum. Probably less than 50 of those are complaining about anything.

And I don't deal in "shoulds." That's your deal. You got all these ideas for what people "should" do or not do. I don't do that stuff very often. I just live and deal with what is thrown my way. I don't know what it's like to live in a constant state of judging everyone's actions and extrapolating motives onto it. It doesn't seem very fun, though. You say I have "deep problems" but it seems like you are the one who is troubled, not me.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat that I say what I mean, and I don't mean all these other things that you dream up. They're not there. I promise. I just goof around and try to enjoy stuff. It's really a pretty good life. Any problem I have is pretty trivial.

heart on fire

You say I have "deep problems" but it seems like you are the one who is troubled, not me.
    You're the one who felt so strongly you posted an entire new thread in my honor, not the other way 'round.

And just to think, here I was spending an evening not even thinking about you.