Greetings, TypologyCentral membership.
Some of you might remember me.
Some of you might not.
I really don't give a damn either way.
A year and a half ago, I was driven unfairly from this site through a dirty cheater's trick. The bs modstaff would not listen to my opinions on how this place should be run and I was banned without warning.
I took some time off.
Now I am back.
Haight is gone, I have removed him.
TypologyCentral now belongs to me, and will soon be renamed ZergleCentral.com.
(Oh yes, you laugh, I am sure... but you will not be laughing tomorrow. The thought of that pleases me.)
As far as the rest of you ilk, I still remember which ones were sensible and well-behaved and which ones of you don't deserve to be here, let alone live on this planet.
Don't worry. In due time you will ALL get what is coming to you.
As said, I will plan to make some changes around here.
- All posts must now include "May Zergling Live Forever" in their signature lines. Signature lines must be text, an exact length of 113 characters and the only colors allowed in text will be blue, maroon, and royal purple. If you do use a graphic, it must be done in PNG, be exactly 113 x 500 pixels in dimension, and must be between 6.25-8.13K. If you do not comply, I will ban your sorry ass fast enough to leave your head spin.
- There will now be a posting fee. You will pay $.02 for every ten alphanumeric characters you post on this forum. Punctuation costs extra. You must follow proper grammar rules as per the Chicago Manual of Style 14th Ed. (Yes, I know later editions have been released, but they are WRONG and so we will adhere to the last published true standard.)
- There will be no ambiguous relationships on this site. You are either married or you are single. You are not allowed to be married to more than one person at a time... unless that person is me. If I disagree with your state marriage laws, I will inform you specifically of what you must do.
- There will be no ambiguous types on this site. You will be whatever four letters you truly are. If I think you are wrong, I will change them. So please be right the first time, I don't have patience for uneducated people hanging out on a typology site.
- If I do not like what you are doing with your profile, I reserve the right to change it at any time. If you have any issues with this, tough titty. I've heard it all before, and you don't intimidate me.
- For those on Vent, proper English will be used or you will be banned. No slang, no twang, no crazy crap even if you're from overseas. For those on site, no l33tspeak, no hack esperanza, no bastardized eurofrenchian claptrap. You have been properly instructed. Do not test me on this.
- On occasion -- and perhaps often in the earliest days -- I will test your loyalty by pretending to be Haight or another member of modstaff and encourage you to rebel or even claim that I, Zergling, am an imposter. Do not believe them. Stick firm to the truth. If so, our community will move forward in order and harmony. If not, I'll remind the others who is in charge by making an example out of you.
I have made sure I have received the proper due moral and legal authority to make these changes.
You are welcome to complain, but you will not be here long afterward if you do.
Thank you. And... it's good to see you again!