• Macmuffin

3 8.11%
  • whatever

3 8.11%
  • Hustler

3 8.11%
  • John Locke ("Lost")

6 16.22%
  • Disgruntled ex-employee from GoDaddy with a bone to pick again TypoC.

5 13.51%
  • Dick "Kill 'em all" Cheney

6 16.22%
  • Judas

5 13.51%
  • Robert de Niro

5 13.51%
  • Trinity

4 10.81%
  • One of the sleeper cell aliens from V

8 21.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 678910 Last

Fool me once....

Oh TypeC, you really pulled through for April Fool's, I was a bit saddened to see Google, nor Ytube were willing to play this year. THANK YOU FOR REMEMBERING!

HOAW...I wish I got my name changed to something more fun, though. Like others.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    I am going to say Haight or Night.
    Well from one of Zerg's recent posts responding to me, I'm thinking that it's some mod that I've pestered through PM for their mod tendencies. That would either be Jennifer or proteanmix. But I may be falsely inferring.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

In light of the coming of Zergling, and the administration up until this day. I have come to the conclusion, that Zergling is essentially right. That this forum is not run how it should be.

Don't get me wrong, Zergling himself doesn't know how to run it proper either. As evident in this thread.

I would like to appoint myself as a medium between the old administration, the new zergistration, and the common folk of the forum.

First let me say this. You all know me fairly well. A goofy, yet occasionally extremely smart person. If I wanted to, I could probably reach great heights, if I would stave off the goofyness. But I do not seek power. I do not need power. My only wish is stability and peace.

I light of recent discoveries. I must retract myself from previous accusations. I ask you to assume Zergling is who he says he is. He's just not very tactful, and clearly chose the wrong date. But there is no longer any doubt to his true identity. Ultimatly, his motives are pure and he means well. And his dream is a good dream. He just doesn't know the proper methods of attaining that dream.

For that, he is cast away. But I assure you, I can reach his goal, without bloodshed or other ill-conceived means. Trust in me. Trust in Zerglings ultimate ideal. Trust in yourself.

Together, we can heal this forum. Together we can create a community that rivals any other on the internet. Together, we can reach the heights ordinary people can only dream off.

Nation-wide recognition. International stature. This is what I offer. And what, in light of recent administration changes, can be attained.

For a better us, who is with me!?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Fool me once....

Oh TypeC, you really pulled through for April Fool's, I was a bit saddened to see Google, nor Ytube were willing to play this year. THANK YOU FOR REMEMBERING!

HOAW...I wish I got my name changed to something more fun, though. Like others.
    Google did a prank. They are Topeka now!

MBTI
    INFP

It's Jennifer!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Well from one of Zerg's recent posts responding to me, I'm thinking that it's some mod that I've pestered through PM for their mod tendencies. That would either be Jennifer or proteanmix. But I may be falsely inferring.
    May?

Who writes your posts for you?
    You cannot possibly be typing everything in by yourself, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyangelwolf View Post
    In light of the coming of Zergling, and the administration up until this day. I have come to the conclusion, that Zergling is essentially right. That this forum is not run how it should be.

Don't get me wrong, Zergling himself doesn't know how to run it proper either. As evident in this thread.

I would like to appoint myself as a medium between the old administration, the new zergistration, and the common folk of the forum.

First let me say this. You all know me fairly well. A goofy, yet occasionally extremely smart person. If I wanted to, I could probably reach great heights, if I would stave off the goofyness. But I do not seek power. I do not need power. My only wish is stability and peace.

I light of recent discoveries. I must retract myself from previous accusations. I ask you to assume Zergling is who he says he is. He's just not very tactful, and clearly chose the wrong date. But there is no longer any doubt to his true identity. Ultimatly, his motives are pure and he means well. And his dream is a good dream. He just doesn't know the proper methods of attaining that dream.

For that, he is cast away. But I assure you, I can reach his goal, without bloodshed or other ill-conceived means. Trust in me. Trust in Zerglings ultimate ideal. Trust in yourself.

Together, we can heal this forum. Together we can create a community that rivals any other on the internet. Together, we can reach the heights ordinary people can only dream off.

Nation-wide recognition. International stature. This is what I offer. And what, in light of recent administration changes, can be attained.

For a better us, who is with me!?
    Whatever.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    May?
    Not yet. Give it a month.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

This would be much more interesting if it was really zergling.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Okay, I'll play this parlor game.

Night.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari