User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    AVAILABLE: 3 reputation points for writing my thesis. Must have cursory knowledge of Fluid Dynamics.
    So, do you give the points first, or must we provide samples of writing first? If samples are required, I must by given a sample fee of 1.5 points per page, plus .5 points per hour spent writing timed by the clock on my computer, as well as any monetary or other reputation expenses incurred in the course of performing this action. I will not be liable if product does not conform to expectations, or is mysteriously burned before being completed.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

how many points for making your prof forget that you have a paper due?

just HAD to ask that!!!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    Infx

I have to also defend that NFs do indeed debate! I love debate! Provided, of course, I know what I'm talking about. Otherwise, I do concede immediately because I have no back up, and can't bullshit to save my life. Plus.. there's that whole NF integrity thing where even if I COULD bullshit, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. XP
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    A-heh. Just kidding. You may untwist your panties.
    Underwear.

Are you or are you not wicked?
    Perhaps.

Define this word within the context of our debate, por favore.

You are so a public concern. Nay. A menace.

Damages incurred: Psychological scarring and distraction. Intangibles count!
    Irrelevant, because I'll concede these elements.

You're now placing your opinions under the heading of "hypotheses"? I suppose you hypothetically picked out your pants this morning? Are you even wearing pants? Perhaps not -- I "opined" that you were (bad Si weak leg of mine!). Seeing as you are a suspected alleged public menace, I won't ascribe pants' wearing to you as of yet til there is conclusive proof.
    Since you've already admitted that they're opinions, I'll address the last part only. I've been wearing my second to last pair of clean underwear and a T-shirt, only, since 7:30 PM last night. I should probably grab a beer to complete the ensemble.

You've made an assumption. I defend only my HYPOTHESIS. As you do yours. Pantsless man.
    While it's true that by replying to this thread, you've quashed the defense of truth, by repeatedly referring to my post as a "hypothesis," you've only strengthened my defense of opinion. Silly. Is your foot okay? Maybe we should get a doctor to see if the bullet is still in there.

The NF rests on this one. No argument. *smooch*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    how many points for making your prof forget that you have a paper due?
    Duh. Ask your professor!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Duh. Ask your professor!
    too old! offer only applies to professors who are younger than my parents! Plus- if I offer gifts to get by in classes here more professors might threaten to fail me, and then the situation would have to repeat itself and that just wouldn't be all that fun!

you're really quite mean!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Underwear.
    Hearsay!

Irrelevant, because I'll concede these elements.
    Irrelevant because you concede? It's okay to be wrong. I'll still like you. :-p

Since you've already admitted that they're opinions, I'll address the last part only. I've been wearing my second to last pair of clean underwear and a T-shirt, only, since 7:30 PM last night. I should probably grab a beer to complete the ensemble.
    It's not done until there's half a bag of BBQ chips crushed and sprinkled all over said shirt.

While it's true that by replying to this thread, you've quashed the defense of truth, by repeatedly referring to my post as a "hypothesis," you've only strengthened my defense of opinion.
    Isn't that the P-function evasion? "Nothing is real" when caught in the J-function crosshairs? And you are caught. FYI.

Silly. Is your foot okay? Maybe we should get a doctor to see if the bullet is still in there.

Let me guess -- the same magic bullet that killed JFK. Ricocheting just as wildly around your imagination and into my foot.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Oberon

Will counsel please approach the bench?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Will counsel please approach the bench?
    *sigh*

*sulky muttering* OKAY....

For the record: He started it! That's my professional opinion... oh wait, excuse me, my HYPOTHESIS.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Irrelevant because you concede? It's okay to be wrong. I'll still like you. :-p
    I never said ALL the elements weren't met.

It's not done until there's half a bag of BBQ chips crushed and sprinkled all over said shirt.
    *Looks at shirt* Another one?

Isn't that the P-function evasion? "Nothing is real" when caught in the J-function crosshairs? And you are caught. FYI.
    How'm'I caught? If anything, you opened the trap for me to escape.

Let me guess -- the same magic bullet that killed JFK. Ricocheting just as wildly around your imagination and into my foot.
    Everyone knows there was a big conspiracy to cover up the JFK assassination, just like everyone knows my post wasn't libelous.