User Tag List

12 Last

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Default Right or left brain?

Something you may be familiar with, but what the heck anyway: Do you see the figure turning anti-clockwise or clockwise?

And who's not able to see it in the other direction?

The Right Brain vs Left Brain test | PerthNow

MBTI
    INFP

I always see it spinning clockwise first, can easily make it turn CCW, but will have to blink a lot and work really hard to get it to spin CW again. So right brained I guess, but not sure. I think the problem is that once I find the CCW trigger (the foot), it's difficult to mentally block it out again, while I haven't found a CW trigger yet except blinking for long, which basically means resetting the entire thing.

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

I see it turning clockwise.

And I totally can't make it go the other way.
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    INTP

Uhm, don't we have this thread already?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Sigh... this is the fourth time someone's posted this.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ibly-nsfw.html

What exactly is so interesting about this test? It was okay the first two times, but now it's getting a little old. (No offense, aelan. You weren't here, so you couldn't have known.)

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

Okay Aelan It is new to me....so I went to watch it and made sure not to read anything, just watch it. The figure was turning clockwise and after a few seconds it switched to CCW. After a moment or so it turned again. And then again.

It seems like it is purposely programmed to switch periodically...I certainly don't think it was my perception changing....it almost feels like some kind of cheap scam.
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Hirsch63 View Post
    Okay Aelan It is new to me....so I went to watch it and made sure not to read anything, just watch it. The figure was turning clockwise and after a few seconds it switched to CCW. After a moment or so it turned again. And then again.

It seems like it is purposely programmed to switch periodically...I certainly don't think it was my perception changing....it almost feels like some kind of cheap scam.
    It isn't. If you really think it keeps changing, try watching it with a friend and see if he sees it switching when you do. (He won't.)

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

Well, that was my experience....I'll see if I can locate a unwitting victim to verify my perceptions....But I just patiently watched it go one way and then another, again and again....

I'm new enough to this to not be completely jaded but it really did seem like a ruse.

What is you temp up there? This morning we had -16F....
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

I scored "no brain".

MBTI
    ENTP

I read the post and clicked on the link. Before it even came up I get pulled from my desk and spent several minutes away. I forgot what I was doing before I left so when I returned the page was loaded and on my screen. What caught my attention first was that this silhouette had nipples. A nice figure, and wondered if there were any buttons for me to click to turn the light on to see if I could get a better view. I did notice it it was spinning clockwise.

I was again distracted by a passerby and engaged in a little light banter with the fellow. When he left I looked back at the spinning nipples...errr woman...err silhouette and I thought cool its spinning the other direction now. Then I read the words on the page. Naaaa they changed it, glanced back at the image that was now spinning the original direction.

I watched and watched and watched but it just kept spinning the same direction. I looked away and then back again and it was spinning the opposite. I repeated this process for a while. Looking, not looking, looking, not looking. And I realized that I was playing Peek-A-Boo with a naked ladies silhouette at work. Then I stopped.

I don’t think it’s a trick. But just in case I'm going to study it again later.

My two cents