User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmaiden14 View Post
    So.. for about 3/4 of that post.. I thought you were talking about luck dragons. I was bewildered a bit. And now I'm just slightly disappointed.
    It took you 3/4 before you realized...??

Horse riding lessons are on my to do list.
    I learned from the jousting guys when I used to work with a historical re-enactment group/troupe. I did calligraphy, spice mixing and like, retro methods of math from pre-calculator days, but I used to also make up the numbers in the historic arms demonstrations, so I learned to use a few different pole-arms, and a few bits and pieces about European martial arts. I learned how to ride a horse, how to control it with my knees so I could shoot a bow from horse back, and how to use a lance. I wasn't brilliant, but I could pass the minimum standards.

Oh!! I'm gonna add a question. What your vehicle's name if it has one?
    Name?? Are you mad???

(actually the kids used to call our old Audi 'the Wildybeast', yes, with a Y!)
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

My dream cars (well, vehicle...sorta...)

Russian T-90S MBT

Israeli Merkava IV MBT

What? No, I do not want a speeding death trap tin can, I do not like them Sam I Am.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    My dream cars (well, vehicle...sorta...)

Russian T-90S MBT

Israeli Merkava IV MBT

What? No, I do not want a speeding death trap tin can, I do not like them Sam I Am.
    Holy Shit that makes a hummer look like an ant and I'm terrified of hummers but not of ants
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

You know what I really hate drive is the piece of crap van that my husband insisted that we get. It sat in my drive way for 2 weeks when we first got it b/c I refused to drive it..... UGH! But then I had to go somewhere and it involved crossing a fricken bridge even with it. Damn I still (3yrs later) Hate that piece of a van! It's an 88 Chev Astro van which I think is going in the spring...
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

with gas prices on the rise?!? are you crazy Sass! you'll have to destroy villages for pay to be able to afford to drive that thing!

(never had a car with a name really- my sis called my first car "the car of death" because it died if it fell below 15 mph eventually and nobody could figure out what was wrong with it!)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    with gas prices on the rise?!? are you crazy Sass! you'll have to destroy villages for pay to be able to afford to drive that thing!
    You just don't even know you're BORN over there. It's over $2 per litre over here...
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I've heard that!

it used to be about $0.80 for a gallon when I got my license- I could fill up the gas tank and then get ice cream with only $10!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by lastrailway View Post
    Short answer to all questions: I never learned to drive, never tried and do not plan to do so in the near future.
    In the near future?

Say never.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Do you like to drive? Used to, kinda. Still do, but not as much. I'm known for late night cruising and long-distance driving. It varies by car, too.
    If so, what car do you drive? 2001 Ford ZX2. Cheap, cheap, cheap. Pretty quick, fun to drive, and I don't worry about it at all (in fact, I accidentally left the door unlocked when I left it in the airport parking lot, and nobody noticed because it looks so uninteresting). It runs excellent and has less stuff to go wrong, so I'll probably have it a long time. Family members that never noticed them before really dig it, because it's fun and economical (read: cheap). My mom wants one just like it.
    If not, why not? N/A
    Do you have a "dream" car? Hard call here, but probably a Carrera GT.
    Any other thoughts? I drove a Pontiac G6 over the last couple days. I liked all the magic automatic stuff it did and found it alright looking. Fair gas mileage, too (only slightly worse than my little ZX2). However, I couldn't help thinking of all the stuff that could go wrong with it, and it was definitely gutless. After returning, I realized that my little car is just as quiet at idle and only slightly noisier when moving. My old car (94 Chevrolet Caprice) is so quiet that it is crazy in comparison to both of these, and it has huge sleep-suitable bench seats, too. Oh yes: I like my cars in white and both so-far have been. They should be no other color.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    My old car (94 Chevrolet Caprice)
    Heh. I drove a 94 Caprice until I got the Caravan to carpool with. It was like driving a cloud.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii