User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    The eldorado is fucking hideous though! As if I'd want to be seen in that!
    Eh. That was '70s styling for you. It was also the age of the leisure suit. But then, I never said it was pretty... I said it was big.

Your Lada, on the other hand, was a real prizewinner in the style category.

What is with American cars that they always have to be so damn long in the front??
    Re-read what I wrote previously about the engine.

And I said 'tortoise', not 'turtle'
    You're correct. I was the one who said 'turtle.' I remember it distinctly.

MBTI
    ENTP

Yeah, I never wanted a big engine - I want economy and reliability, and plenty of space inside. I couldn't give a toss about image, unless wanting it to be as scruffy/unimpressive as possible for the reasons I mentioned earlier in this thread. Those jerk-off machines have never appealed to me
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INTJ

Do you like to drive? Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!

If so, what car do you drive? A '99 Mazda Miata (MX-5, thus my name on the forum). It's the 10 th Anniversary Edition and I've done some engine and suspension work on it. for those not "in the know" the Miata is a 2-seat, Japanese sports car that many call a "secretary's car" ('cause it's so cute that only a secretary would drive it) by those that can't appreciate the car's great handling and mod-friendly engine. Right now mine is supercharged and "only" makes 160HP, but 160HP in a 2500lb car ain't too shabby.

That's me & my baby (oh yeah, my wife too)
    If not, why not? Definitely n/a.

Do you have a "dream" car? Yes, a McLaren F1!

Any other thoughts? My other "car" is a motorcycle. A Suzuki TL1000S crotch rocket!

MBTI
    yupp

You know if I could, I'd have a horse to get around.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Do you like to drive?Yep! Lots and Lots and Lots!

If so, what car do you drive?2007 VW City Golf 5spd tranny! The stereo in this thing is amazing and it drives well. Besides it's true what they say Volkswagens are made for Drivers

If not, why not?

Do you have a "dream" car?mmmmm hhhmmmm mini cooper s convertible in green

~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    You know if I could, I'd have a horse to get around.
    TOTALLY

*hi five*

That reminds me of a story I started writing a while back... might dig it out for the blog one day
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

MBTI
    yupp

TOTALLY

*hi five*

That reminds me of a story I started writing a while back... might dig it out for the blog one day
    we should get on that, and i will as soon as i finish my sandwhich.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

Ok I'm done, mostly because half way through the sandwhich realized the bread was stale.

So a horse, hmm I can't afford one now to find out the laws of kidnapping one and holding a stable hostage, and a hot stable store owner I can sleep with to get all the brushes feed, sugar, saddle and all other neccesary items....

On second thought I think I'll just go find a luck dragon, they can fly.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Ok I'm done, mostly because half way through the sandwhich realized the bread was stale.

So a horse, hmm I can't afford one now to find out the laws of kidnapping one and holding a stable hostage, and a hot stable store owner I can sleep with to get all the brushes feed, sugar, saddle and all other neccesary items....

On second thought I think I'll just go find a luck dragon, they can fly.
    I could get one, I know it. They're not that expensive really and I spend similar amounts of money on a regular basis. Here in the UK there's 'common land'; there are two large fields right in this city where I can keep them most of the year round for free, and you've only gotta find stabling for December and January, which isn't that expensive. I have toyed with the idea, I know it's feasible. I'm just not sure if it's really worth it, if the payoff is worth it considering I won't really have time spare for the sorts of things I'd do to get my enjoyment out of it. And there's only room for one - two at most - and I like to do things in groups. And none of my friends can ride (though I can).

It's not feasible to use it for regular day to day stuff, cos where do you leave it? And you've gotta clean up its shit as well if you leave it in a parking lot lol

MBTI
    Infx

I could get one, I know it. They're not that expensive really and I spend similar amounts of money on a regular basis. Here in the UK there's 'common land'; there are two large fields right in this city where I can keep them most of the year round for free, and you've only gotta find stabling for December and January, which isn't that expensive. I have toyed with the idea, I know it's feasible. I'm just not sure if it's really worth it, if the payoff is worth it considering I won't really have time spare for the sorts of things I'd do to get my enjoyment out of it. And there's only room for one - two at most - and I like to do things in groups. And none of my friends can ride (though I can).

It's not feasible to use it for regular day to day stuff, cos where do you leave it? And you've gotta clean up its shit as well if you leave it in a parking lot lol
    So.. for about 3/4 of that post.. I thought you were talking about luck dragons. I was bewildered a bit. And now I'm just slightly disappointed.

Horse riding lessons are on my to do list.

Oh!! I'm gonna add a question. What your vehicle's name if it has one?

Mine's Anya. You can tell the gender of the car by how the horn sounds. X3
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.