User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Naem View Post
    I know two guys shorter than their wives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Thinking of my posse of ladyfriends, at least two of them are taller than their husbands. And that's just the ones whose husbands I've met.
    Let me bet that the males in question are at least 5'9", and the females are close to their height.

Am I right?

You need to go up the mountain and get centered. I've seen a few bones handed to you in this forum... Sit and explore the questions again instead of preemptively supplying the answers.
    Bones? I don't comprehend.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Let me bet that the males in question are at least 5'9", and the females are close to their height.

Am I right?
    Not here. One of them is about 5'6 and his wife's probably at least 5'9. The other one is about the same, but the difference in height is not as great, maybe an inch or two max.
    Last edited by Ivy; 09-10-2007 at 01:00 AM.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w6

Am I right?

Bones? I don't comprehend.
    No, the wives are about 5' 6".

Bones: Positive things women have noticed about you that you could use to your advantage.

I am 153cm which is roughly 5'0

MBTI
    INXP

Wolf wrote:
    But males prefer short women. You could pick up any of those 6'+ guys...
    Really? I can pick up ANY of them? Woohoo!

I doubt they'd want a recluse such as myself, but hey, if they have no choice in the matter, that does work to my advantage. I'm all for it. But why only 6'+ guys?

Geminigirl: Another poster who is 5' tall! I now proudly share the title for smallest forumite.
    Last edited by Recluse; 09-10-2007 at 02:56 AM. Reason: added comment to geminigirl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I'm 5'8, my Husband is 6'1
    Last edited by Tigerlily; 09-10-2007 at 07:32 AM. Reason: update

MBTI
    INFP

Thinking of my posse of ladyfriends, at least two of them are taller than their husbands. And that's just the ones whose husbands I've met.
    All bar one of my exes were of the same height or shorter than me, my next conquest has to be 6' and over as I want to feel feminine.

I'm 5'9'' without heels, but then I love heels so I'm tall.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

But males prefer short women. You could pick up any of those 6'+ guys...

Me? Only those shorter would I ever have a chance of being accepted by, and the tall males tend to go for them, making me a waste remnant. As if I didn't feel like one already.
    Do you have any limits on what height you would feel comfortable with in a woman? I only say this to notice that you are in as much a position to be selective over height as anyone else. It's generally natural to have some limits on what physical features feel compatible, although some people are more flexible than others. Anyway, you've got it going on, wolfy-doodle. You gotta know it, yes?

I always feel better when i realize that a person doesn't need a desired response from 'everyone', but merely 'someone'. It would not significantly matter if 99.9% of the people in the world had feature X, required feature X, etc. as long as that .1% exception can be found. They are the only ones that matter in love and intimacy. Good logic? Flawed logic? What say yee?
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Not here. One of them is about 5'6 and his wife's probably at least 5'9. The other one is about the same, but the difference in height is not as great, maybe an inch or two max.
    I guess it is funny that we're arguing unsubstantiated claims. They could all be bogus...

No, the wives are about 5' 6".

Bones: Positive things women have noticed about you that you could use to your advantage.
    I'd use them if I knew how.

Quote Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
    Really? I can pick up ANY of them? Woohoo!

I doubt they'd want a recluse such as myself, but hey, if they have no choice in the matter, that does work to my advantage. I'm all for it. But why only 6'+ guys?
    I didn't mean only, but you wouldn't be rejected for being short.

I think I've seen two cases of a married couple where the female was taller than the male, but in one of the two the male was still taller than me.

The first is interesting because I know them fairly well and the male is actually shorter than me (this is not easy to do...5'2", really skinny) while his wife is quite a bit taller than me (6'1", I believe, and at least 4 times my width). They're the most size-disproportionate family I've ever personally met. Also, you'd better not mess with me around her - she loves me and she will kill you (she has threatened people before and physically threw a guy once that was bothering me).

Conversely, I had (have?) a friend that's like 6'8" (rough estimate...this guy is freakishly-tall), and his dad is shorter than him, but only slightly (couple inches, maybe), while his mother is in the mid-4' range (much shorter than someone that described themselves as "mutantly-short" earlier in this thread). Aside from my friend, the family is really weird/reclusive/nutty. All three of their kids are huge, even their daughter. My friend only dated females that were shorter than me (I believe he was planning on getting married to one of them last time I saw him (I lost track because he dated so many females, being tall and therefore attractive...funny thing, too, because he is actually quite introverted and shy (akin to me) with many of the same nerdy interests that I have))...

Basically what I meant is that height is not a limiting factor for females unless they're quite tall, while it's a severe limiting factor for males, particularly for those of us that are really short.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'd use them if I knew how.
    Just look for them, then store them for future use.

Useless factoid - i had a roommate once tell me i talked in my sleep and said, Let's share these bones. It just seemed pertinent somehow.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)