User Tag List

First 6141516

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I think you notice the Fe, which is why you think ENFJ, but ENTPs have decent Fe, too, right?
    I wouldn't call it "decent". I have a tertiary Fi, but nobody called me out on being INFP.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I wouldn't call it "decent". I have a tertiary Fi, but nobody called me out on being INFP.
    If it helps you to judge me as ENFJ, I welcome your judgment.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    If it helps you to judge me as ENFJ, I welcome your judgment.
    I'm not "judging", I'm just discussing typology. I enjoy your company just the same - your type doesn't have a bearing on what I think of you as a person.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm not "judging", I'm just discussing typology. I enjoy your company just the same - your type doesn't have a bearing on what I think of you as a person.
    You're reaching a determination about type, which I label a "judgment". I didn't take it as criticism. I enjoy your company as well.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

LMFAO.
    Synarch is my favorite crypto-ENFJ. I like how he skillfully extracted emotional information. Not that I ever cared much about most people's emotional information, but I can appreciate someone's mastery, even if it's not my thing.
    He just bleeds Fe all over the damn place. It's like calling a haemophiliac a "master" surgeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I wasn't thinking that deeply. I'm not very intelligent or a thinking type, so for me I can hold two opposing ideas and somehow be ok with it, since I don't comprehend what is wrong with that in the first place.
    Now your views are both opposed and not opposed? You don't have to be a thinker to be consistent. You just have to be sane.

Lack of Ti means I don't really get the absolutes of one correct option in something that can be interpreted personally. Although from a single human being's perspective everything is personal to an extent, but the spectrum of that extent is greater for a feeler than a thinker.
    You can agree OR disagree with a statement (such as the one I quoted). You can partially agree and partially disagree. You can't both agree AND disagree with it. Not even if you're a feeler. Some things are subjective, and some are universal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Now your views are both opposed and not opposed? You don't have to be a thinker to be consistent. You just have to be sane.

You can agree OR disagree with a statement (such as the one I quoted). You can partially agree and partially disagree. You can't both agree AND disagree with it. Not even if you're a feeler. Some things are subjective, and some are universal.
    Oh ok. To be fair I am not particularly sane.

Although I think I understand what you mean, in that case I partially agree and disagree then. It was really just a reading fail on my part, which you pointed out when you mentioned that it does not state you must be angry with others.

My only excuse would be that I am tired, as many people are, and my brain feels like it's shutting down all the time. The other day I had no idea why I had dressed for work and neither did my colleagues when I walked in.

I just forgot why I came on here as well....I responded to this because of the alert...but there was....something else. I hope I've not been annoying, at least more than usual.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.