User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    You can do whatever you want with this dump, pal. It's your thread now, and nobody would give two shits about it anyway.
    Did whatever promise to be your virtual girlfriend or something? I am trying hard to understand your out of proportion sense of outrage. Seriously, are you guys like chat buddies?

You're like a lion for her. It's cute.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    They think they're going to upset you enough to where you go online and post about it on some forum for people who lack real social lives then get into a pissing match with some anonymous loser who deigns to derail your precious line of inquiry into the hearts of men and why they are so annoying. Boys! So annoying!
    holy fucking shit... sometimes a pipe is just a pipe :rolli:

you really don't need to read too much into it- if you don't like me don't go into my threads- that makes it easy

now enjoy your argument thread
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    holy fucking shit... sometimes a pipe is just a pipe :rolli:

you really don't need to read too much into it- if you don't like me don't go into my threads- that makes it easy

now enjoy your argument thread
    I wish you would stay out of my thread and stop derailing. It's really frustrating. I just wanted a question to the OP. Jeebus! Is that so hard to ask? Why can't you stay on topic???

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Did whatever promise to be your virtual girlfriend or something? I am trying hard to understand your out of proportion sense of outrage. Seriously, are you guys like chat buddies?

You're like a lion for her. It's cute.
    I have pet peeves. An 82 post derail is egregious forum behavior. That you were alternately oblivious or defiant about it only makes it worse.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTP

I have pet peeves. An 82 post derail is egregious forum behavior. That you were alternately oblivious or defiant about it only makes it worse.
    In your opinion. In my opinion conversations take turns and detours and even, heaven profane, return to their original starting points! This is what makes them so wonderful. At any time, someone, anyone, is free to address the OP. It is after all, a discussion. If you think that discourse must follow a narrow, constrained path then we must part ways on that point. I prefer conversation that is natural and organic. You seem to prefer a more strict approach. *shrug*

Just don't be a pedantic scold about it. It's small of you.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

In your opinion. In my opinion conversations take turns and detours and even, heaven profane, return to their original starting points! This is what makes them so wonderful. At any time, someone, anyone, is free to address the OP. It is after all, a discussion. If you think that discourse must follow a narrow, constrained path then we must part ways on that point. I prefer conversation that is natural and organic. You seem to prefer a more strict approach. *shrug*
    In life, my conversations lack structure. This, however, is a forum, which inherently has a structure. The structure of it is one of the things that can make it different from a normal conversation, sometimes in a positive way. The very concept of derailing is mentioned, if not explicity, in the forum's FAQ. You can't say this is unexpected.

Just don't be a pedantic scold about it. It's small of you.
    Oh really? Ever since whatever told you to get on topic or get out, you've been acting like a hurt little boy throwing a temper tantrum. That doesn't mean you're wrong, who knows, maybe I'm being too pedantic. But you should take something away from this about your character as well.

Now, have fun in your fluff zone palace.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTP

In life, my conversations lack structure. This, however, is a forum, which inherently has a structure. The structure of it is one of the things that can make it different from a normal conversation, sometimes in a positive way. The very concept of derailing is mentioned, if not explicity, in the forum's FAQ. You can't say this is unexpected.
    I never worry about derailing. I leave that for other people to decide. It's a subjective designation many times.

Oh really? Ever since whatever told you to get on topic or get out, you've been acting like a hurt little boy throwing a temper tantrum. That doesn't mean you're wrong, who knows, maybe I'm being too pedantic. But you should take something away from this about your character as well.

Now, have fun in your fluff zone palace.
    Pettiness offends me. It's one of the few things that does. To complain to mods or to harp on about "my" thread this or "my" thread that is petty. A reasonable request to return to the topic in the OP would have been met with reasonable-ness. I do not create acrimony where there is none.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Ironically I was reading the thread, getting a kick out of the conversation but going to split it anyway cause the topic was long lost so all the aggro was unnecessary, le-sigh.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Ironically I was reading the thread, getting a kick out of the conversation and going to split it anyway so all the aggro was unnecessary, le-sigh.
    Thanks for your efforts. I was enjoying the line of conversation as well until it was killed. Oh, well. Such is life when we must all deal with one another.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

So this is where all the fun has been lately ...
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching