User Tag List

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default It's March 8, 2010 and it's snowing in The Netherlands.

Duuuuuuuuuuuude. It usually doesn't snow in the Netherlands, not even during winter. Okay, this winter we all got surprised with a lot of snow, but today it's the EIGHT of MARCH. It's 2010. And it's SNOWING. Dude. What about global warming? I don't get it. It's almost spring!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Global Warming is a misnomer and it needs to die immediately, partially because of the whole "OMG ITS SNOWING FFS GLOBAL WARMING WHERE ARE YOU" business. Also, in climate science, even a 15 year period of any trend can be considered statistically insignificant, so yearly fluctuations as indicative of any sort of shift are useless [I think a climate scientist mentioned something like this recently, but it was taken out of context by the media as him saying it wasn't getting warmer, which wasn't really what he said].

That being said, have fun in the snow Snow is awesome, makes everything look so nice.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

This winter has been fucking awful. Usually by this time I go around in t-shirt, AT worst long-sleeved shirt. Today the max temperature has ben 6C !!! Just like the average max in January. I was dressed like a penguing during my cycling training. They predict SNOW for wednesday...!!!

Take a look at Barcelona and Cote d'Azur, it's snowing in Perpignan.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I think I'm going to play outside in the snow.

I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.