User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    yupp

So I brought a cart to school to do grocery shopping as I don't have a car, I let other's use it. It's been missing for a week now. It's not some cheap $20 thing it's more then that, I'd like it back. They're all totally clueless, but I was gone for a week and it was their when left, as I remember fighting with it to get to a suitcase. So someone has to know where it went :steam:

luckily this isn't as bad as my room mate's last year. I got a nice little hypocritical note last year calling me disturbed.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I once had a roommate make a list of the top 100 things she hated about me- the top thing was that I was too cheerful in the morning! (seriously- if you're going to make a list of things that I do that suck I could have come up with a much better list than this bitch did!!!)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I once had a roommate make a list of the top 100 things she hated about me- the top thing was that I was too cheerful in the morning! (seriously- if you're going to make a list of things that I do that suck I could have come up with a much better list than this bitch did!!!)
    Haha, nice.

If someone asked me to do that, the list would have been started with, "You asked me to write a list of 100 things."

EDIT:
    I forgot to add something about last year, when I had two additional roommates. Me and my current roommate woke up one day to a letter written by one of our other roommates. It was pretty much a page long of "clean the kitchen" but laced with profanity. Not only did the letter itself piss me off, but the fact that it was a letter pissed me off. So I went upstairs and sat across from him..."You have something you want to tell me?" "...Nope." "Alright...we're cool then." No more problems.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

My biggest issue was a roommate having the T.V. on all the time. (In a dorm room at college.)

I'm probably one of those people who is better off by myself, as lots of randomness in cleanliness, sleeping/waking times, etc. tends to creep in with me. Though a larger space than a dorm room would probably work better, as separate space would help with that sort of stuff.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    My biggest issue was a roommate having the T.V. on all the time. (In a dorm room at college.)

I'm probably one of those people who is better off by myself, as lots of randomness in cleanliness, sleeping/waking times, etc. tends to creep in with me. Though a larger space than a dorm room would probably work better, as separate space would help with that sort of stuff.
    I'm quite similar. Except that I find when I'm by myself, I tend to be far less efficient and on top of things. I need the nuisance of a roommate to make me a considerate, orderly, accomplished person.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I had some bad roommates (one would have sex with her girlfriend on my couch when I was gone, which I know because I found nipple clamps wedged in between the cushions)
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

My friend came home in the middle of the afternoon to find her roommate in the living room licking the nipples of what looked like a '12 year old girl' HAHAHAHAHA. The girl was of age, just very petite.

My friend and her friend just stood in the doorway shocked, and the roommate just looked at them said, 'What, I live here too!'

MBTI
    GONE

I totally amend my earlier post. Most roommate problems are caused by poor communication. As in non-existant.

In roommate situations as in the rest of life, if you don't tell me you have a problem then yep, it stays your problem. I also hold to this -- if I don't tell you something bothers me, I can't very well get angry that you aren't reading my mind.