User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'll do your housework if you do my homework!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'll do your housework if you do my homework!
    LOL
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

now I feel dumb because I didn't even realize how it sounded until you posted that!

should I rephrase it as- I'll do your housework if you write 2 papers for me!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

now I feel dumb because I didn't even realize how it sounded until you posted that!

you're not dumb, its kinda cute. A fair trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    It is quite simple, simply use a high temperature to induce pyrolysis in the carpets, than allow oxidation to change the puke smelling material to odorless gases, which will dissipate out of the house.

(I don't actually know what to do, but would simple soaping work somewhat, with perhaps some sort of more basic cleaner? Just to try and be of some use.)

*yea! I figured out how to multi quote!* ok cheap thrill. But Zergling, for some reason, I laughed when I read your post. It gave me an image of targo with some kind of ray gun zapping her carpet while her puppy stands on a chair.

eh. Get a good professional dry cleaning once/twice a year, before Christmas/New Year? =)

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

it all depends on whether or not you wanna actually pass those papers! I can't write a paper to save my life as my grammar SUCKS! lol

awe thanks runvardh the drive wouldn't be too bad until you hit Rogers Pass and the Summits along the Coquihalla

can you all see me with a laser?? uh oh no no no not the kids the carpet.... lol
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Targo, the problem compounds itself when you add the fact that I don't have a car, nor can I rent one.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    it all depends on whether or not you wanna actually pass those papers! I can't write a paper to save my life as my grammar SUCKS! lol

awe thanks runvardh the drive wouldn't be too bad until you hit Rogers Pass and the Summits along the Coquihalla

can you all see me with a laser?? uh oh no no no not the kids the carpet.... lol
    So if she doesn't clean your carpets well, you'd know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Targo, the problem compounds itself when you add the fact that I don't have a car, nor can I rent one.
    Ambitious kitties aren't be allowed on roads. 'specially not driving.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

ugh I need to clean up from the third and final round of the flu.... and the puppy is just constant, I mean he is super cute and I so love him and he makes me smile... which I need right now. But the house is just looking like a war zone... bedding to wash clothes that still need putting away and more to be washed, bathrooms to clean and a kitchen that is in a desperate state. HELP!!!!!
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    It is quite simple, simply use a high temperature to induce pyrolysis in the carpets, than allow oxidation to change the puke smelling material to odorless gases, which will dissipate out of the house.
    Or in other words, light it on fire!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    come and fold all my laundry and make the bunk beds?

and if you feel so inclined i would love it if you could steam clean the carpets.....

how else do we get puke smell out of the carpets?
    by not having carpets.

Seriously - carpets?? Whose idea was it to have those in a house with kids?

Hard floors - my workload is hugely reduced since I covered my entire apartment in hard flooring! They're the way forward, says I!

And can't the people who sleep in the beds make them? I mean really, they ought to, no?
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen