User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Look up Your Name in the Urban Dictionary!

Nickle Iron Silicone Array Charmed Justice's Avatar

A left-leaning, cultured, intelligent, down-to-earth chic that has tons of friends throughout the world. She's a lover of cinema and ethnic cuisines, has a witty sense of humor and is a great person to get advice from. She's the friend that is always there if you need her. She's also fantastic in the sack.
    a female of wise words. Often regarded as a "panda" person. These types of females are very energetic and friendly, and when you see these types of girls down, you feel down too.
    A person to talk to. is always there for you. has your back and has the greatest personality.This person will stick up for her friends. She will tell you right from wrong and will make sure her opinion is known. has a the biggest heart. Always looks on the bright side.
    beautiful girl inside and out, very attractive, HOT, shy at first, sometimes hard to get to know, great sense of humor, loves the finer things in life, has many many talents, a total girly girl, LOVES pink, amazing friend, has mad skills on the dance floor, master at everything she attempts, very creative, will rise above obstacles placed in her way, she is a find a way make a way kind of girl, guys love her and are naturally drawn to her, she will surround herself with beautiful things. She is a keeper if you treat her well she will give you her heart.
    Ha! I'm done with Typology.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

9w8 sx/sp
    SEE Fi

A kid who is always up to party and have a good time

is a slang for huge cock

like incredibly huge.

The sweetest, most amazing guy to ever walk the face of the earth. The only guy to know just how to make me smile, even more, the only guy who will take the time to try.

He always puts himself last, even when he knows he should worry about himself. He is selfless, and never selfish.

He is quite possibly the closest to perfection one can get.

() 9w8-3w2-7w6 tritype.

RCueI (primary Inquisition)

Pumpernickel Array

Julias are people that love everybody and are loved by everyone. they are very artistic and express their feelings to people they love and can trust. they love to draw read and dance when no one is watching. they care a lot about fashion and clothes but are very unique and love to stand out and be different. they are very hot cut and sexy so you have to be careful with them. they are very sensitive when it comes to people but they are very strong and tough and do not care what people say or think. they are extremely good friends with everyone. they are brave courageous and bold and they will do anything. they are also attracted to boys named Joel. But more than anything they are extremely hot friendly and sexy they are the best people to know.
    Where's the funny????

Member Array

The heterosexual way of spelling the name Eric.
    (Apart from the usual generic greatness)

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar

My name isn't defined yet, but my username:

1. Saint 13 up, 7 down
    buy saint mugs, tshirts and magnets
    one who is almighty and well known
    has unlimited contorl and power over others
    one who thinks very highly of themselves
    Dave-"How do yu know everyone, you're like a saint!"

Steve-"Yeah, im the stuff! "Everybody know me."
    almighty unlimited power known cool
    by St. Dfk James May 30, 2009 share this

1. Kat 778 up, 193 down
    buy kat mugs, tshirts and magnets
    Term refering to the hottest woman in the room.
    A: Dude, that chick is such a Kat!
    B: Yeah, she's even got a Kat's ass!
    cat hot goddess phat kata
    by Chiapet Jul 2, 2007 share this
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar

Claude - The coolest fucking sheep you'll ever meet.
    Guy 1: yo, have you seen Claude?

Guy 2: Yeah, he's the plushiest mother fucker I know.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

I'm drawing all the time.

A girl's name that is often given to girls who show great artistic ability and beauty. Also a great friend who often likes to be alone or secluded from others.
    hey whose your best friend?
    Elina shes awesome and great at drawing stuff for me
    thats cool
    yeah but she kind of likes to be alone sometimes
    Okay this is lame. I should consider the possibility of changing my name...

sexual touching between two men, who use dildos in their ani.
    man 1: ughh me and adoni did the elina last night.
    man 2; lucky. i want a dildo in my ani.
    I mean why two men would use dildos???
    Oh yeah?

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    9w1 so/sx

This could literally describe majority of the population.

At least they had the name on there, though. I won't complain.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*

614 sx/so
    ESI Fi

Loki's daughter is Goddess of the Underworld. She is sister to Fenrir and Jormungand. Hel is pictured as being half-white and half-black. She sets in judgement of souls which have not been able to go to Asgard's many halls. If you do not die in battle, chances are you will find yourself in Her realm. Helheim is located at the root of all existance, at the base of Yggdrasil. Jung compares it to the unconscious mind and the collective unconsciousness. Helheim can be quite pleasing or very unpleasent depending on what a soul truly deserves. It is not at all like the Christian Hell for it can be a place of rest.

Hel is not death nor any evil being; she neither kills nor torments. She takes the souls of the departed and holds them with an inexorable grip. She is the hard reality which lies at the end of all things.
    I'd rather go to Hel than to Heaven anyday.
    Wow, even a reference to Jung.
    "I don't have a soul like you. The only one I have is the one I stole from you."
    Johari / Nohari

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

a really sexy animal that lives mainly underground
    There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing.
    Click on

And to understand the internet click on

Enter the Maelstrom with Marshall McLuhan by clicking on
    Likes Hawthorne, Hive, Masokissed liked this post