User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Look up Your Name in the Urban Dictionary!

Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar

All around perfect man and a sexy beast. Known to cause even the most loyal of girls to turn on their boyfriends. Talented with music, words, and kills in any sport he plays. Strong like bull. Always competitive, and ALWAYS wins what he competes in. Some consider to be on the status of not only a god, but THE God.
    "Damn, my girl got snatched..."
    "Kick his ass dude!"
    "Nah man... it was Patrick bro"
    "Awww shit... leave it alone, that fucker will kill you"

"I didn't know Jesus went to this school"
    "Nah dude... that guy right there, that's Patrick. But they are easily confused"

But see also Pat

1. Pat
    The rare occurance of ejaculating in your underwear after a female touches your penis for a short amount of time. This is primarily caused by not mastubating before going on a date with an incredibly hot girl.
    His girlfriend made him pat last night, isn't that embarrassing.

I would say I am a good mix of Patrick and Pat persona
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.
    Girl 1: I wish my boyfriend was a matt
    Girl 2: Oh you poor thing
    How do these guys know this stuff?

Member Array the killer potatoe's Avatar

"A man with furth unyealing, and heroics past the point of normal comprehension. Often associated with being of the upmost heterosexuality. One who's prowess in pleasing women is only surpassed by his large member.
    Chick talking to a guy: man you are one hell of a Christopher"

"Christopher (otherwhise known as chrissy) is an extremely small (about the size of a couple of bacci cells) cartoon, imaginary boy. he can be seen everywhere, and will move from the center of arabia to your face in about 0.246 seconds. he also has the talent of slipping inside a uterus, temporariy impregnating said person, he will then slip out at an unknown time. He is always wearing- blue demin baggy trousers, a green sweater with hoodie strings, and red trainers with laces undone. he has brown tousled hair and a smiling freckled face. He is easy to kill, but is reincarnated immediately after death, unless trapped in some form of container.
    "christopher is on your face"

*slaps face* "FUCKING CHRISSY"

"Christopher name meaning bearer of christ. Christophers are usually handsome, caring, generous, and funny guys. They are very loving and compassionate. They will sit there and hold you till the sun comes up. They will make you soup when your sick and stand by your side when your going through a tough time. They aren't afraid to beat anyone up that hurts a loved one or friend. They are very marture. They love fast cars and motorcycles. They hate taking many pictures and hate to smile. They aren't looking just to have a fling, they want to fall in love. They make many girls fall in love with them, just by the thoughtful words they say. They aren't really into Valentines Day, only because they show their love for someone all year long. They love to be adventerous and daring. They can help anyone in any situation and give some of the best advice. They also make good looking babies. They are just the best type of guys to fall in love with.
    I just got some of the best advice ever.
    You must of got it from a CHRISTOPHER."
    "What's the worst that could happen?"
    "Would you like that list chronologically or alphabetically?"

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    How do these guys know this stuff?
    Imagination or the lack of it is a wondrous thing.

`~~Philosoflying~~` Array SillySapienne's Avatar

A Nicole is someone who is omnipotent. A Nicole is gorgeous, intelligent, mysterious, witty, hilarious, out-going, creative and seductive, yet she is also tough, street-smart, experienced, brave, enduring, and mainly a wonderful mother. Nothing and nobody can compare to a Nicole in any aspect. Mess with a Nicole, or her family, and you will regret ever being born.

"Why vote for either Presidential candidate, when there is a Nicole out there much more suitable for the position?"
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

I have the best name:

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency
    a phrase or motto which describes a man's plan to earn money while cursing women, usually due to failure with a woman.

a phrase used on sites where usernames aren't protected by passwords, which makes it easy for someone to pass themselves off as a previous poster.

It usually goes like this:
    1. Someone will make a serious and sometimes long post under a random username.
    2. Someone else comes along and uses the same username as the above person and says "DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS".
    3. Some idiots can't tell which one is which, and the original poster gets angry.
    4. Lulz ensue.

Without lack of disregard.

Joey: Irregardless, she's a batch.
    Beth: Irregardless isn't even a word.
    Joey: Yes, it is. It means without lack of disregard.

(funny because it's true)

(CENSORED)...She cheats on everyone and treats everyone like complete shit. She's the biggest, dumbest, fakest, harriest, nastiest *BEEP* in the whole world. Deserves nothing but a life filled with unhappiness and despair since that's all she brings on other people.

...nah, that`s not me
    Let`s try again:

Can be nerdy pretty or not.Her hair is always a mess but she doesn't care. Her compliments sound like disses and her disses disceptively sound like compliments. Always in a relationship and loyal. If she loves you she loves the hell out of you, will defend you no matter what, will do anything for you. She only likes people she considers genuine. If you don't like her do not waste your time, she will know and hate you more for faking it. If she doesn't like you she won't be mean, she'll be short with you. If you are rude to her once, you might as well be invisible to her. She loves people that yell the truth even if it's rude, like kids and old curmudgeons. She's really funny if you like an evil sense of humor. It takes a lot for her to warm up but if she trusts you and likes you, you hold a special place in her heart forever. Think Emily Dickenson without the poems.

ahahaha... much better. Wait, how did they know about my hair?! they are good, very good
    .:"Claude os, aperi oculos.":.

"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless, you have to hope even harder and cover your ears and go 'lalalalalalala'"- Fry (Futurama)

3w2 so

INTENSE, diligent, crazy, insane, sweet, awesome, anything cool!
    A wonderful boy with an incredible personality and passion for life. Very loyal and trustworthy. He is often mature beyond his years. Will put friends and family first. Easy to fall in love with. Has his gay moments but they're usually just for fun (maybe). Has incredible eyes and his smile lights up the room. Plays guitar beautifully. Unfortunately he usually has someone he has liked for a long time. So be careful if you fall in love with him.
    large prehistoric snail which feasts on rabid babies in order to assist the humans in the babies' disposal.
    "holy shit look at that oliver devour that small child!"
    When all of her is vile and grotesque. A step up from butter face
    Austin: Dude your girlfriend is ugly?

Kage: What part of her is ugly?

Austin: Oliver!
    Is usually a guy, not very manly, usually asian, very tall and skinny but with a mean muffin top. An Oliver is usually dirty and plays with mud. He brags about having acquaintances and being, "swagger king," but really, no one likes him or even knows he exists because he is overshadowed by someone close to him.
    (party music playing in backround)
    Girl #1: Do you see that guy over there?

Girl #2: Yeah, I heard his name was Adolfo!

Girl #1: Man, he's so hot. Who's that nasty chick next to him?

Girl #2: I don't know his name, but he's SUCH an Oliver and he's been creeping around all night!

I like the snail
    Johari / Nohari

"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
    ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray

12 and a half weeks Array BerberElla's Avatar

noun; meaning beautiful and stunning. Very sweet and caring girl. Often popular and has a lot of friends.

Nadia is soooo hot!
    1. A woman that has a beautiful/sophisticated presense.
    2. Someone (male/female) who excels at school work.

'In order to dance ballet, you must become a Nadia'
    'See that couple over there? They're both Nadia's'

A "princess," particularly one raised in a wealthy suburb of a major American city.

She ain't nothing but a Westchester Nadia.
    nadia is a beatiful and uncommon name translted to be slavic, a russian laguage. translated in english the name nadia would become hope, many people believe that they are full of hope, love and are at peace with the world. nadia comaneci was a very talented young women who took pride in the sport of gymnastics. she may have only been 4 feet and 11 inches but she was the first to have ever scored a perfect 10 and was only 14! born in romania she lived her life in a small apartment with both her parents and younger brother.
    nadia comaneci
    Ghetto Booty, lots of junk in the trunk.

wow! look at the Nadia on that shawty!

a russian female girl who has an artistic talent and is inclined to love horses more than life itself. also obsessed with asians, asian countries, asian language, and asian everything.

1: Where's Nadia?
    2: oh she's cantering on the horse stalking some asian...^_^
    1: how typical of her...

big fat chunky boobies!!! (nadia)

-jug jugs

Man, I wish i had those Nadias
    I've played this game before.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Liz describes a girl that once you meet, you'll never forget. She's a walking oxymoron. She's sweet, yet spicy, hot, but cold, you get it. She seems to attract men to her, like she pulled their coin out of the fountain of love. She can kick ass in dancing, sports, and any other 'cool' hobby. But don't get on her bad side, cuz she can also kick ass there too..... YOUR ASS! If you're lucky enough to be her friend or best friend or boyfriend, you'll be having laughs and side pains the rest of your life. Definitely a must for all individuals seeking a great life.
    This is more accurate than the MBTI! I shit you not!

And then my husband:
    An all around awesome man. He's a gentleman to everyone he meets. He would do anything to help a friend. He can be quite hard headed and stubborn but is always lovable. A Glen is also the best lover you will ever find. He can be romantic, hot, wild, and gentle all in the same moment.
    F the mbti! Who needs that vague, inaccurate garbage when you've gots the urban dictionary (UD)?