User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    All rapists target blonde, blue-eyed women then?
    No... rather, a race of blonde, blue-eyed rapists propagated their genes very effectively once upon a time.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    No... rather, a race of blonde, blue-eyed rapists propagated their genes very effectively once upon a time.
    And how did this group of blonde, blue-eyed rapists come to be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I didn't even know we had a slang term for redheads until today Shows how much I know.

I don't think I've ever met a guy totally gaga for red hair before. Where are all of these gingerphiliacs I keep hearing of and why aren't they in TX?
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    I mean it practically gives you superpowers like superhuman strength and berserker rage.

And most men secretly have a thing for redheads...
    Your avatar is perfection for this thread.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

I have red hair and am seriously sick of the insults. The major problem is no one even acknowledges that these unpleasant remarks are inappropriate - people just think they're hilariously funny (even by normally considerate, unbigoted people!). In fact, it often seems that insulting redheads is the one thing that unites people of all creeds and colours. If you substituted the kinds of insults I get for some other physical difference (such as race or weight) people would be disgusted and up in arms. Here's an example.

When I was a child, I seriously looked forward to adulthood and maturity so that stupid remarks about my hair would stop.... um, yeah... so that never happened :rolli:. And if anything, the situation is getting worse as its becoming more socially acceptable. I have no idea why...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^I think it's driven by the innate need to discrimate against "non-self" which leads to the persecution of all minorities. (I'm very interested in the way human behaviour mirrors intercellular behaviour).
    Since we are taught that discrimination is "wrong" (due to the consequences, rather than the ideology of said discrimination) it is now only socially acceptable to discriminate against those who are not perceived to be significantly disadvantaged by it.
    Most people fail to consider the origins or the implications of their prejudices. Eediots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    I have red hair
    Prove it!

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    I have red hair and am seriously sick of the insults. The major problem is no one even acknowledges that these unpleasant remarks are inappropriate - people just think they're hilariously funny (even by normally considerate, unbigoted people!). In fact, it often seems that insulting redheads is the one thing that unites people of all creeds and colours. If you substituted the kinds of insults I get for some other physical difference (such as race or weight) people would be disgusted and up in arms. Here's an example.

When I was a child, I seriously looked forward to adulthood and maturity so that stupid remarks about my hair would stop.... um, yeah... so that never happened :rolli:. And if anything, the situation is getting worse as its becoming more socially acceptable. I have no idea why...
    Wow. Who knew?

My father and paternal grandmother had red hair and abundant freckles. My wife is auburn-haired and again freckled, and my youngest daughter looks just like her.

As you might imagine, I'm deeply fond of the red-haired.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    ^I think it's driven by the innate need to discrimate against "non-self" which leads to the persecution of all minorities. (I'm very interested in the way human behaviour mirrors intercellular behaviour).
    Since we are taught that discrimination is "wrong" (due to the consequences, rather than the ideology of said discrimination) it is now only socially acceptable to discriminate against those who are not perceived to be significantly disadvantaged by it.
    Most people fail to consider the origins or the implications of their prejudices. Eediots.
    What?! So the modern PC society has shut down tradition avenues for bigotry and people are finding new outlets instead? WTF!

Wow, I find your post fascinating. Where did you read about this?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Prove it!
    Nuh uh!