1. Your favorite color plus your least favorite color equals:
My favourite color is a dark muted purple. My least favourite color will probably be neon yellow. Ummmm what do you get if you mix them together? a glowing neon mutant thing that's evil?
2. Your favorite shirt with green awning striped pants equals:
My favourite shirt is reddish orange and has stripes... plus a pair of green striped pants = disco fever probably
3. Your Dead Significant Other:
That would have to be those dead mouse token(s).
4. Your Favorite Way to Blow Off a Question:
What? *blank I don't understand look* [even though I got what you meant perfectly]
5. Your Favorite Hideous Song:
PCD's Don't Cha
6. Your life has been made into a movie:
a) Who directed it?
The interweb collective
b) Who wrote the soundtrack?
The interweb collective, song mashup
c) Who will play you in this masterpiece of cinematography?
A sock puppet
d) Who is your faithful sidekick?
Mitten the kitten
Da mouse trap
f) Are you wearing spandex? Tell the truth.
Right now? Ummmm there might be 1% in my jeans?
7. Billy Idol encourages us to dance with ourselves. Healthy advice?
Dance and play with ourselves. Very good!
8. Your Favorite Bad Movie:
*cough* Austen Powers
9. Dry depressing crunchy brown grass or gloppy red mud that turns your shoes into pottery?
Grass! Crunch crunch!
10. Your Favorite Villain:
11. Your Favorite Book:
Only one? *cries* Fine.... Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy then.
12. Elvis loves you. True or False.
LIES, absolute lies!
13. Essay question - Pug dogs eat your entire fambly...:
I hope them puggies be full. I wub me Fambly.
14. Your Favorite Time Wasting Behavior:
15. The number 15 loves you. True or false. (We all know it hates you. Move along.)
NOOOOOO.... 15 is a lover!
16. We're Running Away to the Circus. I'll Be a _________ and You'll Be a _________:
I'll be a flaming hoop and you'll be a jumping tiger.
17. You've been sent to the corner. What did you do?! (AGAIN?!)
Ummmmm I stole the.... cheese? No wait that was two week ago, I did I take today? Skittles? Hmmmm... that's not it... ummmm... can I get back to you?
18. In Another Life, You Were:
a) working as a circus animal
b) lived in a wagon
c) looked like an animal?
d) had twenty children because the knowledge of the Roman sheepskin condom was mistakenly filed between "bad ideas for a snow day" and "words that end with -urple". The loving sounds like fun. I'll donate the kiddie chirpers though.
19. Algebra is unnecessary. Gravity is an opinion. Jurassic Park could happen. tHiS kInD oF tYpInG iS cUtE. Has your brain exploded yet?
20. Leave me a Love Token for my appraisal.
*drops a dead cheese token*
BONUS QUESTION (brought to you by Lady Jaye): If you were scurvy, who would you afflict first on the pirate ship? This one is a thinker - give yourself a few moments to ponder the vastness (arrr! Avast, ye hearties!) of it.
Hmmmm the ship rat. I do love pandemic experiments...