User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    EXFP

Default Body Abnormalities

If your left side bigger than your right side? Mine is Really minimally though. I would be the only person in the whole world except maybe some trained physiologist to notice and even then they probably wouldn't consider it note worthy.
    But I'm not(e)ing it because I appreciate random abnormalities like this. I always sort of noticed something was up because when I swim backstroke, my left side was always stronger. Listening it would be like "WOOSH (Left arm) did some one just drop a pebble into the pool? (right arm)"

So yeah I'm wondering if any of you all have physical abnormalites like this. Be it your left arm is longer than your right arm, your ear can do that tuck-in thing, or if looks like your eyebrows are permenatntly set on startled, I want to hear about. Thank you. That's all.
    I suck at spelling, btw.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Generally your favored hand and foot are bigger than the other(s). ... this holds true for me.

One of my eyes naturally squints a bit more than another.
    I hate it, I'd rather be symmetrical, but am not sure how to fix it.

My thumbs are double-jointed.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Phantonym

The body is not a perfect bilaterally symmetrical image, there are always slight differences. It can only be considered abnormal when the differences in symmetry are extremely conspicuous.

Hmm...I think my right eye is a bit larger than my left eye and I'm pretty positive that my left boob is slightly bigger than my right one, so everything is kind of balanced. All in all, I have a perfectly normal body.

I have a birthmark patch on my lower back, it's the size of a loonie.

My feet have some issues, not outwardly apparent, but I know there are issues. I think it's too small given my body size/proportion.....Shoes are a battle for me to buy and get used to. Flats, heels, whatever.

I have a few beautymarks(?)/moles(?)

I have many scars from stitches, so not like I was born with them, but they were acquired. All contained on my face...50+.

I have a patch of skin on my left wrist, where it's devoid of melanin - from a burn.

I'm unique, I tell ya.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Hmm...I think my right eye is a bit larger than my left eye and I'm pretty positive that my left boob is slightly bigger than my right one, so everything is kind of balanced. All in all, I have a perfectly normal body.

We need pictures...let us decide.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    We need pictures...let us decide.
    I knew that somebody is going to demand pics. You guys are so predictable!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm pretty positive that my left boob is slightly bigger than my right one
    That actually is pretty common too... boobs grow at different rates sometimes.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

I knew that somebody is going to demand pics. You guys are so predictable!
    You luv it.

MBTI
    YaYa

Many times one side is bigger than the other as a result of spinal constriction.

A good chiropractor can make an adjustment and even you out.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Generally your favored hand and foot are bigger than the other(s). ... this holds true for me.
    Really! I'm measuring when I get home.

One of my eyes naturally squints a bit more than another.
    I hate it, I'd rather be symmetrical, but am not sure how to fix it.
    Me too. If you cover half of my driver license photo from the other half, and witch, the difference is obvious.

One time I scanned in my driver license photo and cropped one half of my face, copied it, and flipped over horizontally to create two even imagess of the same proportions. I didn't like it. Then I did it for the other side. I didn't like it either. So now, I am OK being lopsided.

My thumbs are double-jointed.
    I have three testicles.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro