User Tag List

12311 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Default Posters you are suspicious about at Typology forums

-anyone who is a Sensor. I know there are a few real sensors, but the majority are N's. I think alot of Sensors here are mistyped. I just dont see Sensors being all that interested in it. It's not practical, it cant fully be explained. The Sensors Ive tried talking to about typing IRL dont seem to get it, or just arent interested in it at all. With that said, I know not ALL sensors here are mistyped. Just that I'm suspicious of most of their typings and doubting their credibility on how much they know.

-anyone with a ridiculous post count in relation to their join date. if someone has 5,000 posts in the past year. You gotta wonder wth is wrong with them and what those posts consist of. Usually it's alot of crap and not much even worth reading. I wonder what their true intentions and reasons for posting are

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Very true

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbiyJ12bbC8"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

I tend to be suspicious of abusive posters.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
    -anyone who is a Sensor. I know there are a few real sensors, but the majority are N's. I think alot of Sensors here are mistyped. I just dont see Sensors being all that interested in it. It's not practical, it cant fully be explained. The Sensors Ive tried talking to about typing IRL dont seem to get it, or just arent interested in it at all. With that said, I know not ALL sensors here are mistyped. Just that I'm suspicious of most of their typings and doubting their credibility on how much they know.
    Man, you really don't get the difference between Ne/Ni and Se/Si at all, as I was convinced of in the last thread where I talked about it with you.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    Man, you really don't get the difference between Ne/Ni and Se/Si at all, as I was convinced of in the last thread where I talked about it with you.
    explain........
    im open to debate.
    im not sure about this board, but at others it's pretty much accepted that sensors generally arent as interested in typing.
    also i cannot recall ever discussing anything with you before.

EDIT: And if you disagree with what I was saying, then try to explain why a large majority of the posters at this forum are Intuitives while being a minority IRL.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Hey, I'd love to delusion myself into thinking I'm an N, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.
    Wanna trade?
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Hey, I'd love to delusion myself into thinking I'm an N, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.
    Wanna trade?
    I doubt your credibility already.

1. ISFP and enneagram 4 are not common matches.

2. You don't come across as a ennegram 4 at all in your pictures.

I cant tell you what type you are, as I dont know much about you. Ill just say you either have alot of reading and self examination to do, or you're going to continue advertising yourself as the wrong type.

Sniffles

Posters who have avatars of ugly fat chicks.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

EDIT: And if you disagree with what I was saying, then try to explain why a large majority of the posters at this forum are Intuitives while being a minority IRL.
    Blah blah, intuitive central.. blah blah.. more intuitives are more likely to post about types.

Read some old threads already.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I doubt your credibility already.

1. ISFP and enneagram 4 are not common matches.

2. You don't come across as a ennegram 4 at all in your pictures.

I cant tell you what type you are, as I dont know much about you. Ill just say you either have alot of reading and self examination to do, or you're going to continue advertising yourself as the wrong type.
    If you can't type me (because you don't know much about me), then how do you know I'm not the type I am?
    Tell me, what should an ennegram 4 look like in their pictures?

edit: I'm sure it's probably just a waste of time, but ISFP and ennegram 4 can be common.
    The Enneagram Blogspot: Type 4: Identity-Seeker

Myers-Briggs Equivalents

More Common:
    INFJ "The Mystic" - Have deeply felt compassion, desiring harmony with others.
    INFP "The Dreamer" - Desire their world to be in line with their inner ideal vision.

Quite Common:
    ISFP "The Aesthete" - Avoid disagreements, seeking harmony with people and nature.
    ENFP "The Visionary" - Love the fluid and changing, expressing creativity and charisma.
    Last edited by ayoitsStepho; 02-09-2010 at 08:37 PM. Reason: one more thing
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.