First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    ...Again this is no inteneded sliming or buckling for a promotion, but I have been to other boards and I havent been tolerated for 8k posts anywhere elese so far.
    Geeez... you mean we're doing something wrong?

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    1w2

Actually Sim, I've decided to honor your request. Here's my moderating actions from 1/3/10 thru 2/3/10. I don't know what you can do with this information for the following reasons:
    • You don't know the rate of my actions compared to the other madmins
    • You don't know if I had a particularly active or underactive month. Conversely if other madmins decided to post their activities for a month you don't know if they had an particularly active or underactive month. Basically you have no trend data to support anything you've said.
    • You don't know how many and which of my actions were done at member request
    • You have no way of judging which of these actions were done because of any alleged personal offense on my part and which ones are just plain 'ol run of the mill general clean-up of the forum, e.g duplicate posts, duplicate threads, thread redirects to the correct subforum, edits to thread titles, etc.
    • You don't know how many of these actions were edits done to my own posts
    • You don't know which of these actions were done on behalf of consensual moderation decisions and which ones were done on my own

I can think of a gajillion more, but I'm intensely curious what BS you're going to spin out of this information.

Moderator Log

Moderator Log Viewer
    ID User Name Date Action Info IP Address
    12962 proteanmix 22:34, 2nd Feb 2010 Post merged from multiple posts Thread: [The Trouble With Fi] Forum: [The NF Idyllic]
    12954 proteanmix 14:03, 2nd Feb 2010 Closed Thread Thread: [Help! ENFP + INTJ woes and questions] Forum: [The NT Rationale]
    12955 proteanmix 14:03, 2nd Feb 2010 Thread merged from multiple threads Thread: [Help! ENFP + INTJ woes and questions]Forum: [The NT Rationale]
    12951 proteanmix 10:44, 2nd Feb 2010 Closed Thread Thread: [Blacklisted: MBTI (tm) and other personality matrices] Forum: [MBTI (tm) and other personality matrices]
    12952 proteanmix 10:44, 2nd Feb 2010 Stuck Thread Thread: [Blacklisted: MBTI (tm) and other personality matrices] Forum: [MBTI (tm) and other personality matrices]
    12897 proteanmix 01:08, 29th Jan 2010 Picture Comment by Mystic Tater on Picture 'Courtesy of synapse' Soft Deleted
    12893 proteanmix 21:44, 28th Jan 2010 Thread split to threadid 11122. Thread: [Guys who refuse to wear condoms] Forum: [Sexuality and Mature Topics]
    12889 proteanmix 16:18, 28th Jan 2010 Thread moved to 'The Dumpster'. Thread: [A Complicated Kindness] Forum: [The NT Blogs]
    12877 proteanmix 20:53, 27th Jan 2010 Thread moved to 'The Graveyard'. Thread: [Jack Flak] Forum: [The Bonfire]
    12873 proteanmix 19:37, 27th Jan 2010 Thread moved to 'The Graveyard'. Thread: [I Think I Might be a Giant Troll] Forum: [The Bonfire]
    12856 proteanmix 19:07, 26th Jan 2010 Post merged from multiple posts Thread: [On being deliciously bitchy] Forum: [Other Psychology Topics]
    12851 proteanmix 01:23, 25th Jan 2010 Thread moved with redirect to 'What's my Type?'. Thread: [Am I an INFx???] Forum: [The NF Idyllic]
    12825 proteanmix 18:03, 21st Jan 2010 Post by LostInNerSpace Soft Deleted Thread: [eNFJ Volcano Lair and Sofa Emporium] Forum: [The NF Blogs]
    12826 proteanmix 18:03, 21st Jan 2010 Post by Domino Soft Deleted Thread: [eNFJ Volcano Lair and Sofa Emporium] Forum: [The NF Blogs]
    12827 proteanmix 18:03, 21st Jan 2010 Post by Magic Poriferan Soft Deleted Thread: [eNFJ Volcano Lair and Sofa Emporium] Forum: [The NF Blogs]

Moderator Log Viewer
    12825 proteanmix 18:03, 21st Jan 2010 Post by LostInNerSpace Soft Deleted Thread: [eNFJ Volcano Lair and Sofa Emporium] Forum: [The NF Blogs]
    12826 proteanmix 18:03, 21st Jan 2010 Post by Domino Soft Deleted Thread: [eNFJ Volcano Lair and Sofa Emporium] Forum: [The NF Blogs]
    12827 proteanmix 18:03, 21st Jan 2010 Post by Magic Poriferan Soft Deleted Thread: [eNFJ Volcano Lair and Sofa Emporium] Forum: [The NF Blogs]
    12828 proteanmix 18:03, 21st Jan 2010 Post by nightning Soft Deleted Thread: [eNFJ Volcano Lair and Sofa Emporium] Forum: [The NF Blogs]
    12810 proteanmix 22:44, 18th Jan 2010 Post Edited Thread: [How to spot an ENFJ a mile off] Forum: [The NF Idyllic]
    12807 proteanmix 15:14, 18th Jan 2010 Thread moved with redirect to 'The SJ Guardhouse'. Thread: [ISFJ? What are they saying?] Forum: [The NT Rationale]
    12806 proteanmix 15:14, 18th Jan 2010 Post Edited Thread: [ISFJ? What are they saying?] Forum: [The NT Rationale]
    12798 proteanmix 10:31, 18th Jan 2010 Post Edited Thread: [ISFJ is sick of being looked down upon!] Forum: [The SJ Guardhouse]
    12791 proteanmix 19:15, 17th Jan 2010 Thread moved to 'The Dumpster'. Thread: [.] Forum: [The Bonfire]
    12786 proteanmix 21:32, 15th Jan 2010 Post Edited Thread: [The Pros Cons and Side Effects of making a Sex Tape] Forum: [Sexuality and Mature Topics]
    12784 proteanmix 20:43, 15th Jan 2010 Closed Thread Forum: [The NT Rationale]
    12785 proteanmix 20:43, 15th Jan 2010 Thread merged from multiple threads Thread: [Marilyn Manson's type] Forum: [Popular Culture and Type]
    12783 proteanmix 11:22, 15th Jan 2010 Poll Edited Question: What is your preferred day? Thread: [NYC 2010!!!]
    12782 proteanmix 11:22, 15th Jan 2010 Post NYC 2010!!! Edited Post: [NYC 2010!!!] Thread: [NYC 2010!!!] Forum: [Meet-Ups and Get-Togethers]
    12779 proteanmix 23:04, 14th Jan 2010 Post merged from multiple posts Thread: [INTJ needs help with INFP....] Forum: [The NF Idyllic]

Moderator Log Viewer
    12774 proteanmix 08:39, 14th Jan 2010 Thread moved with redirect to 'Popular Culture and Type'. Thread: [Yoda was an ENFJ, wasn't he?] Forum: [The NF Idyllic]
    12772 proteanmix 18:41, 13th Jan 2010 Thread title (original 'Relationship maitnence') changed Thread: [Relationship maintenance]Forum: [Relationships]
    12773 proteanmix 18:41, 13th Jan 2010 Thread edited. (visible: 1; open: 1; sticky: 0) Thread: [Relationship maintenance] Forum: [Relationships]
    12768 proteanmix 10:46, 13th Jan 2010 Thread title (original 'Avatar causing depression and inciting rascism?') changed Thread: [Avatar causing depression and inciting racism?] Forum: [Arts & Entertainment]
    12769 proteanmix 10:46, 13th Jan 2010 Thread edited. (visible: 1; open: 1; sticky: 0) Thread: [Avatar causing depression and inciting racism?] Forum: [Arts & Entertainment]
    12761 proteanmix 20:31, 11th Jan 2010 Thread title (original 'I need a drink as long as my fucking arm') changed Thread: [I need a drink as long as my fcking arm] Forum: [The Fluff Zone]
    12762 proteanmix 20:31, 11th Jan 2010 Thread edited. (visible: 1; open: 1; sticky: 0) Thread: [I need a drink as long as my fcking arm] Forum: [The Fluff Zone]
    12748 proteanmix 09:14, 10th Jan 2010 Thread moved with redirect to 'MBTI (tm) and other personality matrices'. Thread: [QUESTION about SHADOW cognitive processes] Forum: [Feedback]
    12747 proteanmix 09:12, 10th Jan 2010 Thread moved with redirect to 'The NT Personal Threads'. Thread: [Kangirl Part Deux] Forum: [The Bonfire]
    12737 proteanmix 19:23, 9th Jan 2010 Thread moved to 'The Dumpster'. Thread: [ENFJ girl and ISFP boy relationship] Forum: [The NF Idyllic]
    12711 proteanmix 11:30, 8th Jan 2010 Post MBTI Resources: Let's Collect! Edited Post: [MBTI Resources: Let's Collect!] Thread: [MBTI Resources: Let's Collect!] Forum: [MBTI (tm) and other personality matrices]
    12656 proteanmix 13:56, 6th Jan 2010 Thread moved with redirect to 'MBTI (tm) and other personality matrices'. Thread: [is Mbti becoming a religion?] Forum: [The NF Idyllic]
    12654 proteanmix 13:48, 6th Jan 2010 Closed Thread Forum: [Popular Culture and Type]
    12655 proteanmix 13:48, 6th Jan 2010 Thread merged from multiple threads Thread: [Avatar - Characters] Forum: [Popular Culture and Type]
    12637 proteanmix 09:04, 5th Jan 2010 Thread moved to 'The Graveyard'. Thread: [STD and Personality Types? Any correlation I should be aware?] Forum: [Sexuality and Mature Topics]

Moderator Log Viewer
    12620 proteanmix 23:57, 3rd Jan 2010 Post by InvisibleJim Soft Deleted Thread: [Emotional abuse and NFs] Forum: [The NF Idyllic]
    12611 proteanmix 10:42, 3rd Jan 2010 Thread moved with redirect to 'Popular Culture and Type'. Thread: [Can we all agree on a Personality Type for Oscar Wilde?]
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Why is this classified as fluff and not feedback?
    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    As long as mods aren't personally annoyed with your perspective, you mean. Funny how this tends to get automatically interpreted as flaming/trolling because a certain moderator doesn't like the point you're making.
    Too true.
    So here you're implying that others have no reading comprehension/critical thinking skills whatsoever? That sounds kind of personally insulting--good thing you don't have to worry about mods showing up and disciplining you, since apparently flaming via insulting people's reading comprehension and critical thinking is acceptable when proteanmix doesn't like what others are saying.
    I would agree that some mods abuse their immunity and powers. Some just don't have enough distance to be truly impartial and some just aren't up to the job.

Perhaps there should be a higher echelon to moderate the mods? Unless one goes loco like Zergling and turns on their own, they pretty much get away with anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Actually, you're probably in the running with proto for most frequent use of mod privileges. Both of you seem far more preoccupied with micromanaging threads than the rest of the mod staff, for some reason.
    I wholeheartedly agree.

Jennifer and Ms. Mix seem to be, compared to the other mods, the least moderate in their moderating styles.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    yupp

I'm not really sure whats going on, but thank you, I needed to be entertained.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Thread fail.

Almost without exception, people who think they are overmoderated and their defenders misinterpret moderation based on content for moderation based on opinion.

Let's make up an example. Overmoderated Freedom Fighter says:

"NTs are unfeeling bastards and they can go fuck themselves."

Overmoderated Freedom Fighter gets dinged by a mod and says, "The mod dinged me because I don't like NTs! Attica! Attica!" When in fact, if Overmoderated Freedom Fighter would have said:

"NTs are often insensitive to the feelings of others and I find that I tend to avoid them because this is frustrating to me"

...then no one would have said a word. People aren't infracting you for what you think. They're infracting you for being belligerent.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    ...then no one would have said a word. People aren't infracting you for what you think. They're infracting you for being belligerent.
    If this was a bar, they could take away his alcohol, then the next NF he pisses off, could hit him up side the head with the bottle. Though he's never actually pissed me off, I don't think. I have a poor memory about being pissed off.

(I'm honestly not a violent person, I just kind of wanna watch a cock fight right now, plus we could put down money on who we'd think would win)
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Thread fail.

Almost without exception, people who think they are overmoderated and their defenders misinterpret moderation based on content for moderation based on opinion.

Let's make up an example. Overmoderated Freedom Fighter says:

"NTs are unfeeling bastards and they can go fuck themselves."

Overmoderated Freedom Fighter gets dinged by a mod and says, "The mod dinged me because I don't like NTs! Attica! Attica!" When in fact, if Overmoderated Freedom Fighter would have said:

"NTs are often insensitive to the feelings of others and I find that I tend to avoid them because this is frustrating to me"

I agree. I don't think people get moderated for content as much as they do for tone, style, and method.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    If this was a bar, they could take away his alcohol, then the next NF he pisses off, could hit him up side the head with the bottle. Though he's never actually pissed me off, I don't think. I have a poor memory about being pissed off.

(I'm honestly not a violent person, I just kind of wanna watch a cock fight right now, plus we could put down money on who we'd think would win)
    See that's why they never made me mod, because I am able to find ways even over the internet to hit people with the bottle on the head
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

sw and i are like bffs now, but...

stop trying to argue your opposition's POV with deliberately* misconstrued interpretations.
    ignoring that it looks amazingly weak [like you haven't got a sturdy argument of your own] it's just counterproductive.
    and it's redundant.

you're not a litigator. stop acting like one.

*at least i hope you're doing it on purpose. if you actually read your opposition that way... i guess there's nothing can be done.
    we fukin won boys