First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Are we going to do the I'm rubber, you're glue thing? You're just saying stuff now.
    No, my point from the beginning was that you micromanage threads more than any other mod, and I stand by it, but I don't care enough about proving the point to you to go and count it up. I know at least a few other members who agree with me about your tendency to do this, so I doubt that I'm imagining it.

A very lovely bridge I'm sure! Those broken beer bottles, crack needles, and used condoms give it a comfy, lived-in look. I see a quick flip in your future.
    Condoms? Hah! I'm too busy muscling all the female trolls into having my illegitimate children. (So I won't be filling any rubbers with any glue-like substances any time soon.)

It's called a pre-emptive strike. Watch the Military Channel, they have stuff on about this all the time.
    You voted Bush twice, didn't you?

Fortunately some people recognize the problem with the phrase, "pre-emptive counterattack."

Geez, I must have some mindfuck going on. I've got more stuff going on in my life to even given two consecutive thoughts about whatever you're talking about.
    Uh, I didn't think it was that hard to understand. I said there's no point in me going and digging up old threads to illustrate your micromanaging tendencies because you believe they were all justified.

How can you be the center of the universe when I'm the center of the universe? Is everything I've learned about special relativity wrong??!?!
    If you couldn't understand the above quote about your justifications for micromanaging, I think you might have a hard time with special relativity.

Yeah I am too but I'm going to bed soon. Try not to post before I wake up in the morning.
    Too late.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    This thread is amusing. haha.
    Don't you just love the smell of protean laden foods on the barbie? It's like a fiesta of zesty flavors tickling your nose hairs. Like little Mexican boys beating the shit out of nose hair pinatas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Don't you just love the smell of protean laden foods on the barbie? It's like a fiesta of zesty flavors tickling your nose hairs. Like little Mexican boys beating the shit out of nose hair pinatas.
    Burning nose hairs is more like it.
    Hey I completely forgot to tell you, that drawing of yours in the 'Flow' thread was excellent.
    You have a lot of talent. Do something with it.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    You move/edit/delete posts more often than any other mod.
    Heh, no. Maybe you feel singled out by PM, iuuno, but in terms of mod action my perspective doesn't have her doing any more than any other active madmin, in threads or privately, nor have I noticed her singling out people. Methinks you're sensitive to this and notice her more often is all.

Eh I can't actually work out what this thread is about, am I doing it right?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Heh, no. Maybe you feel singled out by PM, iuuno, but in terms of mod action my perspective doesn't have her doing any more than any other active madmin, in threads or privately, nor have I noticed her singling out people. Methinks you're sensitive to this and notice her more often is all.

Eh I can't actually work out what this thread is about, am I doing it right?
    I actually said I don't think she's singling anyone out, just that she seems to show up and rearrange shit for no reason an awful lot.

But I guess that's one more against my case. Fair enough.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    I actually said I don't think she's singling anyone out, just that she seems to show up and rearrange shit for no reason an awful lot.

But I guess that's one more against my case. Fair enough.
    Kay, I don't see that. I'm not one to blindly back a madmin, I'd prefer to just stay the hell out of things and not even offer an opinion rather then get involved but I do think you're mistaken with your suggestions here.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Kay, I don't see that. I'm not one to blindly back a madmin, I'd prefer to just stay the hell out of things and not even offer an opinion rather then get involved but I do think you're mistaken with your suggestions here.
    Oh well, maybe I just happen to look at the wrong threads and got a biased sample. I dunno.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

...Eh I can't actually work out what this thread is about, am I doing it right?
    No, you're making too much sense.

(Act stupid like the rest of us and maybe you'll fit in better. )
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Nice, finally some protean steak, I am game , yummy !!!

No but to slime a bit: I generally do not understand the picking on any mods. I troll, flame, go off-topic and do a lot of naughty shit and the mods dont bother me. 2 times they gave me an infraction and in both times I insulted a person directly therefore I could understand both infractions.

I dont think that I have in any way a special status with the mods and thats why they keep ignoring my ramblings, I am pretty sure they got an eye on me. But and that's my point, so long it worked and I actually like their moderation style very much, cause it makes sense.

Again this is no inteneded sliming or buckling for a promotion, but I have been to other boards and I havent been tolerated for 8k posts anywhere elese so far. And tho I know I am prolly borderline from gettin kicked many times on this board, I think they do a good job.

And anyone who disagrees may talk to mr. hand now: shoot, you got 5 seconds
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I haven't read the whole thread, but as a former mod, I can confirm that unilateral action is just not done here. If it was, there would have been a lot more bannings when I was modding than there were.

Some mods are just more willing to be the bad guy than others and sometimes one will get volunteered to do the dirty work. I would generally go out of my way not to be involved in moderating someone I just couldn't stand for fear of being unfair (or just out of pure disgust) and I really don't think that's unusual for the mods here.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers