User Tag List

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Sim grills proteanmix about her moderating choices and she graciously obliges

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I don't think he meant to, we'll just wave him on this time.
    (See? Sometimes the system works out in your favor!)
    Its the niceness of lets give him one more chance, I know his intentions were good. The nice before the storm erupts because of giving him to many chances.

I love you NFPs I swear, its the warning before the storm. Its when I can sense whats coming(my ENFJ intuition) and lo and behold it comes out after a few warnings and I turn to my mom and say, holy crap you sounded like a man. Almost want to high five her
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    ENTP

Yeah. Honestly, I only use it when it's 2am and I know that I'm not going to fall asleep even though I've tried for an hour or more.

Cutting caffeine by 5pm is another trick I use. And booze isn't good for sleep patterns either.

Oh bless, I wasn't having a go at anyone, tamazapam, is actually pretty light weight as it is, but for me I have pretty cronic sleep issues when I'm not sleeping I'd be popping them all the time which isn't what they ought to be used for.

The freakiest remidy was an aromatherapy oil but you cna't use that often.

The BBC link isn't bad at all.... the tense relax muscles is really effective

You seem to advocate a very straightforward, individual incident, accumulation of points against.... sort of like the "Three Strikes" rule
    I advocate not changing the rules in the middle of the game.
    Food for thought.

MBTI
    ENTP

I say - book him for being fast and loose

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I advocate not changing the rules in the middle of the game.
    Food for thought.
    Are you the reason why we still have this law in austin - "Austin: Wire cutters can not be carried in your pocket. " Cant we change some of the stupid rules that no longer apply? I swear we should flog him
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I advocate not changing the rules in the middle of the game. Food for thought.
    Maybe your view of the rules was a little more limited than you had realized. I'm still not sure if I'm misunderstanding your view or if your view actually is just unrealistic.

We've already talked about this; "context" plays into every decision that is made daily by any human being, and it plays into how legal decisions are made and punishments doled out. Specific offense + big picture used to adjust each other, especially in regards to sentencing even in the legal system.

There are also people here who would not be posting in this thread right now if the rules had been implemented the way you seem to be advocating, which is ironic. Maybe that's what you would prefer though, honestly; I have yet to quite get a grasp on how you think.

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Are you the reason why we still have this law in austin - "Austin: Wire cutters can not be carried in your pocket. " Cant we change some of the stupid rules that no longer apply? I swear we should flog him
    Oh shush. Look on craigslist, I bet you can find a flogger or three there.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I swear we should flog him
    I'm sorry - but that's just HARSH!

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    I'm sorry - but that's just HARSH!
    maybe we can frog him.

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP

I LIKE that.....

What exactly is involved in Frogging?

MBTI
    eSTP

maybe we can frog him.

I like it.