First 172526272829 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Yeah Ti let out in the open scares people Puts them on guard.
    Well, i think any judging function just dumped like a hand grenade into a crowded room is going to ... judge.... which scares and offends people. It usually needs tempered by something.

I am actually working on Se, it causes me to be wrong alot more because of responding quickly instead of analyzing as much. It takes different areas of confidence to reach a dominant Se.
    Basically you are starting over. You would have no experience with responding t pure raw input not analyzed by your primary. It will take time to develop confidence and competence.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, i think any judging function just dumped like a hand grenade into a crowded room is going to ... judge.... which scares and offends people. It usually needs tempered by something.

Basically you are starting over. You would have no experience with responding t pure raw input not analyzed by your primary. It will take time to develop confidence and competence.
    You also have to shift your validation as well, if you try to validate in the same way you will just fail everytime with your new function, killing your confidence. Its like a whole shift of your personality.
    Im out, its been fun

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Am I supposed to be insulted by that comment?

If I am, then what of it? It's a meaningless statement.
    If you can imagine I was "following" a member from thread to thread, I can only wonder what else you imagine.

Here: I'm sure you can even imagine something horrible about that emoticon.
    Or worse yet, accuse me of trolling you with a hug. Lol.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    You also have to shift your validation as well, if you try to validate in the same way you will just fail everytime with your new function, killing your confidence. Its like a whole shift of your personality.
    Hmm. Yes, I've experienced that exploring Fi. I'm usually torn apart inside, not just by the struggle but because my core self keeps gutting what I'm trying to accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    If you can imagine I was "following" a member from thread to thread, I can only wonder what else you imagine.

It's fun to watch you do what you're claiming not to do by claiming that you are doing it purposefully.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP

go on - send out broccoli wubbies

MBTI
    STP

Hmm. Yes, I've experienced that exploring Fi. I'm usually torn apart inside, not just by the struggle but because my core self keeps gutting what I'm trying to accomplish.
    Lol, yeah, thought that as I wrote my last post, how I was analyze what I am trying to do.

I was sitting in the car the other day and my 5 year old couldnt figure out why he couldnt stop thinking about something even if he tried. I told him if he focuses on not thinking about it he will keep falling back into the thought to see if he is successful. Following that statement my wife completely changed the subject and kept questioning and talking to him trying to redirect him without him knowing what she was doing. Sometimes it takes a second person to keep you out of that mindest and redirect you
    Im out, its been fun

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Evidently it was a group hallucination. If several people "imagine" the same thing, I'd call it reality.

:banned:
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    STP

Evidently it was a group hallucination. If several people "imagine" the same thing, I'd call it reality.

:banned:
    Gotta love interventions, I mean group hallucinations.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Protean just has an uncanny sense of how the games get played.
    (And that is not said in a negative way. I'm jealous.)
    You and me both! She can see a BS train coming a mile before it crashes into a school bus. It's pretty amazing.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

If several people "imagine" the same thing, I'd call it reality.
    Or religious perspective.