User Tag List

First 7151617181927 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Lol, Jaguar, you were sent to the graveyard for two weeks because you posted a picture, with humorous intents, under freedom of speech/expression?

HAHAHAHA.

Sometimes I feel like the admins are like bored cops that sit behind bushes hoping someone will do something wrong.

Power's a bitch.
    good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    It's also not the reason Jag was put in the graveyard (though it contributed) but unless Jag would like to open the door to discussing the posts he's actually had removed and/or been infracted for I can't elaborate.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    NICE

good grief.
    Charley Brown.

Sorry. Wrong thread.

Paranoid much?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    Charley Brown.

Sorry. Wrong thread.

I do certainly feel as if the football has been removed from my path.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

I didn't know you knew programming.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Ironical. Whenever a thread that's critical of madmins is active, you stick your big toe into the pond and all the fishies die and come floating to the surface and people with hazmat suits suddenly appear.

Welcome back!

Ironical, huh?

lol.

Dance, puppets, dance...

P.S., Proto,

I don't actually give a shit about proving this point enough to read your moderation history. If it makes you happy, I made it all up and my argument was completely erroneous.

K?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I suppose that really is the difference here. I think you're smart and I think I'm smart, but we reach different conclusions on the same thing because of what we believe about human nature. I'd probably say you don't have enough faith in people.
    Unquestioning faith in authority is what I do not have. I gave it up when I was 8, like every good NT.

I don't have access to all the facts, but that only puts me in the same boat as everyone else who doesn't happen to be privy to the modbox, you included.
    Not true. I have access to all the facts pertinent to my own case. Including that at least one infraction was later reversed (without appeal) - which is informative in and of itself.
    All any of us can do is make our best judgment based on what we see.

That's why, when I read complaint threads that talk about heavy-handed modding and posters being targeted and people being given bans unfairly, it sounds like they're talking about some other forum. Because that's not the one I post in. I simply don't see it. I've never been moved to report a post or a poster, and as far as I know I've never been on the other end of it either. If I have had a problem with a poster in the past, I've simply addressed it within the thread in a respectful manner (as I'm certain you have seen!)

I just don't see any wounds here that aren't self-inflicted. Like Qre:us said, it's not that the mods have never made a mistake. They're human. I'm just saying that on balance, they've earned my trust and support.
    Well good for you. Some have earned mine too. A couple are even still serving. Most I'm indifferent to. This isn't about mod-bashing. It's about process-failure and inequity. It's quite possible that you don't see it, yet it still exists. Others see it and comment on it as they see fit. That's perfectly natural on a discussion board. No need to feel threatened by it.
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    um, i don't have any idea what you're talking about - politics and history are amazingly boring to me - but i can give you a piece of advice.

unless you're joking, you shouldn't compare this forum to real life politics.

besides - winston probably had his facts straight.
    morgan doesn't.

her/his post was totally out of line. and they always are.
    so yes, i do say for her/him to give up.
    Yeah, you know what? You're right.

There are absolutely NO parallels between real life politics and this forum. In no way is it even conceptually close.

And again, you're ABSOLUTELY right about Morgan not having their facts straight..we'll leave it up to you to decide what shall pass as relevant information. But since their posts are always out of line, it shouldn't matter.

Thanks for clearing things up!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Board "politics" - some people get annoyed, some people get their feelings hurt, we all go on about our days

Real politics - some people get annoyed, some people get their feelings hurt, and thousands of Iraqis, Afghans and Coalition solidiers get killed.

VEEEEEERY compelling parallel.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I've been stumped again!

Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?