User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

You seem to make a big deal about smoking? If it's really not a big deal to you then why make it so? My mom and step dad smoked for many years - my mom had to stop after she had her heart attack and my step dad finally got around to quitting after like a zillion years. I'm apathetic about you smoking, your making a thread making me actual post about it.

Do you have people who pressure you to stop smoking? Maybe no one actually cares about YOU quitting, maybe they care about the people quitting who don't know better and would quit if they did. Maybe they care about the people who might want to quit so they don't raise their kids in smoke, who might want to quit for many reasons.

Look at the anti smoking ads that way and stop complaining about them.

MBTI
    yupp

nah i just had a moment of people looking at me. ignore this thread.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I can understand why people would smoke... I really can. It's addicting, it's a great way to talk to people, and it's very relaxing. (Deep breaths taken in while inhaling.)

However, that crap is expensive! My wallet would scream at me even if my body didn't.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I can understand why people would smoke... I really can. It's addicting, it's a great way to talk to people, and it's very relaxing. (Deep breaths taken in while inhaling.)

However, that crap is expensive! My wallet would scream at me even if my body didn't.
    , especially to the underlined.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    INTP

I quit smoking just so I could wag my finger at smokers in a self-righteous manner and say "you know smoking is bad for you."

MBTI
    yupp

lets apply this thread to something broader its more of people telling me somethings bad for me its not just smoking its anything and its annoying.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    lets apply this thread to something broader its more of people telling me somethings bad for me its not just smoking its anything and its annoying.

smoking-- "i be me, you be you". guilt trips / manipulation will do nothing but worsen the issue.

everything else i.e. what i want to do with my life down to what i want to eat for breakfast-- i remain obstinate. secretly tho i appreciate the direction.

I like to smoke but I'm a nice smoker who doesn't leave cigarette butts everywhere and i don't blow it in peoples face unless it turns them on. An indoor smoking ban took effect in this state on jan. 1 but a lot of bar owners are ignoring it because people like to smoke when they drink and they don't like to go outside to do it so now some bars are all non-smoking and some are all smoking and that's a good thing, because I dont' want to die of old age.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Ginkgo

Did you guys know that lungs can cause lung cancer?