User Tag List

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default AAAARGH I HATE PEOPLE WHO DON'T ANSWER WHEN I ASK THEM SOMETHING!!!

This here is just pure frustration, not important. BUT IT'S SO ANNOYING!!! AAAAAA!!!

Okay, a few years ago I had a heavy fight with someone. We haven't spoken ever since, fortunately. But we follow the same art classes together. At those art classes we always keep all the bottles of paint on the same table. If you need any, you can go to that table and get yourself some paint and put it on a plate. A week ago I needed some sort of ink-like paint (the call it ecoline here), but I saw that someone removed all of the bottles. It as the person I had an argument with a few years ago. She put all of the bottles on her own table and marked her territory with it. I decided that I didn't want a confrontation, so I decided that I'd use some other techniques until she was done. By the time I used all those other techniques I also had to use and when I really needed the ecoline (that was today), she still had those giant ink bottles on her table. I had no choice, I just had to go there and ASK if I could have one of those bottles (which is actually nonsense, because those bottles belong on the shared table!). So I went to her and asked if I could have ne of those bottles. No reaction. I asked it again. No reaction. Her neighbour handed me one of the bottles. I went to my table and I put some ink on a plate. I saw that the bottom of the bottle was filthy, so I cleaned it. Then I brought the ink back to the person I had an argument with (I was just trying to be social). I put it down on her table and I thanked her. She looked at the bottle and lifted it up and started rubbing it like it was extremely dirty. Then she gave me a dirty look, like I sort of infected the ink bottle with some sort of lethal virus?! WTF?! Okay, she's totally insane. If she would have asked me if she could have the ink that I put on my table, I would have ANSWERED, told her to go ahead and apologise for the fact that I didn't put it back on the table! I was only trying not to be a total jerk. Well, NEXT TIME when SHE asks ME if she could have anything that I took, I'll pretend to be a total retard as well. Let's see how she reacts!

I'm sorry for this thread. Things like this just totally frustrate me. :steam:
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

The clear answer is to put her out of her misery.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Yeah, and then I'll be the bad guy. I've always been the bad guy here where I live. I need to move away to some other place.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

It sounds to me like she planned this. Next time, don't ask, just take...or ask someone else at her table. Then put the bottle back on the shared table.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Just got feedback from two friends:

- "That poor little girl... I bet she has some sort of psychiatric disease!"
    - "That sounds like she has some sort of autism."

But she was still using the ink an hour after that incident.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Well, we don't know what this "fight" was about, so speculation about the appropriateness of her behaviour is not really adequate for us I think. We neither know what happened to her in her life before in general. From the description alone (well, wasn't there) I however cannot see how people can already use words like autism.

Can understand that it annoys you nevertheless. Just don't think much about it, unless this person has some importance to you. When you know you haven't done anything wrong (and I cannot see anything wrong from what you described), everything should be fine.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Eckhart View Post
    Well, we don't know what this "fight" was about, so speculation about the appropriateness of her behaviour is not really adequate for us I think. We neither know what happened to her in her life before in general. From the description alone (well, wasn't there) I however cannot see how people can already use words like autism.

Can understand that it annoys you nevertheless. Just don't think much about it, unless this person has some importance to you. When you know you haven't done anything wrong (and I cannot see anything wrong from what you described), everything should be fine.
    The fight was about a project we had to do together in 2005. I thought she hadn't done enough work and I didn't like the fact that she was drawing all the time instead of helping me. She made an entire drama about it, claimed that I was stalking her online boyfriend whose e-mailadres I didn't even know (I only knew what his first name was nd that he was living in The Hague, that's pretty far away and a ticket to The Hague is expensive), made my friends think that I was crazy (then I immediately realized that my friends weren't real friends) and almost succeeded in having me expelled from school. I live in a crazy world.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Oh well, that sounds crazy really. Actually impressing enough that you kept that calm when dealing with her after all that.

It is still not enough to make some psychologic diagnostics about her and I think that is not what you want to hear anyway. But it seems safe enough that she has enough to do with herself, and that it shouldn't bother you too much. Even if you would want to help her, I think you won't be the right person to do so, since she would not let you.

I think you did right before and should go on as Lateralus said. After that story I can understand that you cannot just simply ignore her without any thoughts, but I think it is the best when you avoid her as much as possible.