User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Falcarius View Post
    But I can not even use that as an excuse, as out of the boys it seems only little baby Facarius wore a frilly dress and Pigtails. I think my parents wanted me to be a girl.

Falcarius runs off to find and destroy his baby pictures with his sickle claws. :steam:
    Hahhahhaha, that's cute Falcarius. Odd..but cute, do you have any sisters? Trust me, find the right girl and she'll be charmed with those pictures.

My brother got all my hand me down clothes. Replete with puffed shoulders and lace frills. Coupled with his goodie shy demeanor, everyone thought he was a girl, even with his short hair. One year me and my lil bro sat on Santa's lap and Santa asked me what my 'little sister' wanted. I thought it was so funny I said, "She wants My Little Pony!" and my bro started crying. Aww, the sweet bonding moments of siblings. And yes, I eventually explained to Santa my bro was a boy and he wanted GI Joes for Xmas. Santa didn't quite believe me. And my brother didn't stop crying. He was such a crybaby, which didn't help his girl image. People thought I was a boy until my hair grew out.

MBTI
    INFP

Default Oh, man... poor baby!

Trust me. Long eyelashes, a frilly dress and myself/boy/men don't go well together, nor is it a good look.

I would not of minded so much if my parents dressed me like that as they are old fashioned people dinosaurs. But I can not even use that as an excuse, as out of the boys it seems only little baby Facarius wore a frilly dress and Pigtails. I think my parents wanted me to be a girl.

Falcarius runs off to find and destroy his baby pictures with his sickle claws. :steam:
    This tickled me so much! It reminds me of my sons, who HATES all the naked pictures I (and other family members) took of them when they were babies! I mean, c'mon, one even hid them from me (and most of the pictures we ever took never showed anything "private"!)
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INFP

Default I personally like it... on musicians, though

<<-- Hello? Hello?!

Years and years and years of loving my space alien... of course! I thought he looked the most fab, however, after his Ziggy stint. Eyeliner on guys... well, it can be... hot! (however lipstick, earrings, and other feminine things -- no)

The only thing is that I prefer to date a man who wouldn't want to wear make-up. I like that natural manly look!

But for artists like musicians, it makes them mysterious looking. I think it's cool!
    Last edited by Sandy; 11-21-2007 at 08:38 PM. Reason: I can't spell!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Trust me. Long eyelashes, a frilly dress and myself/boy/men don't go well together, nor is it a good look.

I would not of minded so much if my parents dressed me like that as they are old fashioned people dinosaurs. But I can not even use that as an excuse, as out of the boys it seems only little baby Facarius wore a frilly dress and Pigtails. I think my parents wanted me to be a girl.

Poor tortured dino-boy. I'll bet it was painful for you to have piggy tails, what with a general lack of hair and all.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Yeah, I should probably do a poll, but I can't think of what the options would be.

edit - no, wait, I've got it! Oh, but I can't add it now, at least, I can't see how.
    PM me the options you want and I'll tack it up there.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii