User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default I need a drink as long as my fcking arm

Seriously, the kitchen faucet handle broke off and we now can't turn on the kitchen faucet so we're getting it fixed, but the sink had pots and pans that need to be washed and their was stuff that need to go down the disposal so we had to use a bucket to rinse dishes and to wash the food down the drain.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

As if dishes weren't bad enough, to have to use a bucket, etc.! You poor thing!

Dali

And afterwards, Prplchknz took a load of laundry down to the riverbank. On her way back home, she bagged a pheasant for dinner.

Jokes aside, ouch! Make that two drinks the size of your arm. What's your poison of choice?

MBTI
    yupp

I think this calls for whiskey but I have jager in the freezer probably just drink that honestly.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I think this calls for whiskey but I have jager in the freezer probably just drink that honestly.
    Sorry prpl. I'd get the hell out of the house if the kitchen is pissing you off. Can you go out for a drink?
    Type: INFP Enneagram: 4
    Fi>Si>Ne>Te>Fe>Se>Ti>Ni

°cataplum!

Dali

I just Google'd that. The pics make it look beyond awesome. Have an extra one on my behalf, eh?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprout View Post
    Sorry prpl. I'd get the hell out of the house if the kitchen is pissing you off. Can you go out for a drink?
    I'm not pissed just annoyed. Its just seems like someones always breaking something in the place and its always men. We don't invite people over who break shit but every once in awhile someone gets too drunk that usually doesn't get that drunk. And yeah we do make them pay for it, but its college so not everyone has money and I often have to put it on a credit card then get money from them in payments. Its like we have a rule for life up that says "don't start shit, don't steal shit, and don't break shit" then again their's also one that's "your balls are gross" and its never approriate to stick you finger in someone's anus with out their consent" also "When playing asshole and you'r the asshole, ifsomeone calls you asshole you don't have permission to slap them across the face"
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

I'm not pissed just annoyed. Its just seems like someones always breaking something in the place and its always men. We don't invite people over who break shit but every once in awhile someone gets too drunk that usually doesn't get that drunk. And yeah we do make them pay for it, but its college so not everyone has money and I often have to put it on a credit card then get money from them in payments.
    It's not just money; it's the inconvenience of not having a working x or having to do y in order to clean the fucking mess up. You should charge interest.

Its like we have a rule for life up that says "don't start shit, don't steal shit, and don't break shit" then again their's also one that's "your balls are gross" and its never approriate to stick you finger in someone's anus with out their consent" also "When playing asshole and you'r the asshole, ifsomeone calls you asshole you don't have permission to slap them across the face"
    Don't forget that, if after fingering someone's asshole they call you an asshole, you don't have permission to slap them with that hand.
    Type: INFP Enneagram: 4
    Fi>Si>Ne>Te>Fe>Se>Ti>Ni

°cataplum!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

*taking notes on these words to live by*

MBTI
    pfni