User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Would you rather dive naked into a below zero pond or expose yourself to 4 hours of uninterrupted sunlight in 40 degrees dry and windless weather.
    Pond ahoy.

Would you rather know it all or have it all?

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Geesh...neither...that would make me an incredibly annoying human being.

I guess know it all.

would you rather spend the rest of your life with someone you feel intullectually stimulated, but physically repulsed by or someone who you are very physically attracted to, but very intullectually frustrated by?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    ENTP

Intellectually stimulated. That's an easy one for someone with almost nonexistent Se

Now the ultimate EN(something)P dilemma: would you rather...

Have an infinite amount of time to work on your crazy ideas, but no outside stimulation/stress at all such that you can't seem to generate ideas any more?

or...

Have lots of stimulation/stress which makes your head buzz with ideas but have no time even to start realizing them?
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    Intellectually stimulated. That's an easy one for someone with almost nonexistent Se

Now the ultimate EN(something)P dilemma: would you rather...

Have an infinite amount of time to work on your crazy ideas, but no outside stimulation/stress at all such that you can't seem to generate ideas any more?

or...

Have lots of stimulation/stress which makes your head buzz with ideas but have no time even to start realizing them?
    I'd take the no stress thing.
    I generate quite enough ideas without outside stimulation.
    Does books count?

Would you rather live alone on an island with an infinite amount of great books and food magically appearing every day so that you'll never starve. You can also contemplate in peace and write as much as you want. Build things.

Or live a social life where you have to work and you can't read any books for as long as you live.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Or live a social life where you have to work and you can't read any books for as long as you live.
    I'd take the social life. I may be an introvert, but I can only take so much isolation. I'd just have to settle with the company of others and find stimulation in the sharing of ideas... lol. I like working, so as long as I'm enjoying my job, I find that to be a positive thing.

Would you rather be a musician/singer that is very financially successful and widely accepted/ejoyed, yet performing in a band whose style you aren't totally into but can tolerate, or... Would you rather play your ideal style of music but also have to do some part-time work on the side in order to live comfortably (yet modestly)? *Note: Your face isn't on posters in Times Square and you aren't playing Wrigley Field anytime soon.

Bonus Question:
    Would you rather wear parachute pants or bell-bottoms (the old, outdated type) in public??

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Easy...I would rather do what I love even if I have to have a crappy part-time job. Not to mention the thought of being that famous is repulsing to me...no privacy.

Bonus Question Answer: Parachute pants - I can sass them up with some bad-ass boots and a cool shirt - I might actually look kind of hot!

Would you rather be well-liked but not very smart or be very smart, but not well liked?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post
    Would you rather be well-liked but not very smart or be very smart, but not well liked?
    I've already grown accustomed to being kinda smart and... truthfully, I have no idea if I'm liked, so it might be interesting to see if being very smart and not well liked would be more entertaining for me. I don't think I'd be happy as a not very smart person... but then again if I wasn't smart maybe I wouldn't know the alternatives. You know, that ignorance is bliss kind of thing.

Anyway, let's say... *final answer* = very smart, but not well liked.

Would you rather... be limited to listening to a single musical artist's work for the rest of your life, or be limited to viewing a single typeface for the rest of your life?

Bonus: Which artist or typeface would you choose?

Definitely a single typeface because the information is the same. I like music too much to choose otherwise. I'd choose Arial or Tahoma just because I think if you're only looking at one forever, it should probably be rather plain.

Would you rather have an operation to remove your taste buds and thus maintain a healthy physique easily, or taste food and be overweight (not quite obese) forever?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post

Would you rather have an operation to remove your taste buds and thus maintain a healthy physique easily, or taste food and be overweight (not quite obese) forever?
    Give me the operation, I don't really care that much.

Q: Would you rather have ten children or no children?
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Give me the operation, I don't really care that much.

Q: Would you rather have ten children or no children?
    If the options are ten and none, then definitely none.

Would you rather live in an area extremely prone to hurricanes or earthquakes?